Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RR-Racing USRS group Buy

Good afternoon team LOC.

Following on from another thread on here there appear to be a few of us that would like a set of the RR-Racing USRS. I am in need of some of these in the not so distant future basically so I wont chew through another set of front tyres un-necassarily. I would like to approach RR-Racing for a group buy to see if we can save anything off their listed price and hopefully save even more in the shipping of them to the UK. Here is a link to the RR-Racing website and the USRS also a link to youtube that details a little more about them.

http://www.rr-racing.com/Lexus-Lower-Control-Arm-LCA-Bushing-p/isfxlca001.htm

For a single set purchased from RR-Racing, shipped to the Midlands in the UK inc. all taxes, shipping etc. they work out at $419.50 which at direct echange rate at time of writing comes in at £289.96. This is the baseline price we need to improve on.

I hope to contact RR-Racing by end of next week so this is a short window to put your names in.So everyone is aware there is no guarantee we can reduce the price from RR-Racing at this time, but if we get an idea of numbers then it must be worth a try.

Either way I will be purchasing shortly after this window closes. Not thought about logistics yet but maybe have RR-Racing ship everything to me (if people are comfortable) and send out to private addresses? Other ideas welcome.

Let me know chaps.

i will be in florida at the end of june im picking up swift springs, hps intake and maybe ppe headers if they are ready from totan motersport .ill bring them home in my suitcase to avoid shipping.  

i can ask titan motersport if they can get a price for these from rr racing. 

im going back to florida in feduary to the daytona 500 and plan to get the rr racing 2 peice discs and the bazooka pipes for my exhaust  

McAuley that would be superb, always open to other avenues. Please do let us know if they can help us. 

Sounds like you you have serious plans, have to put together a little build thread for us. 

I sent them a e mail to see in they deal with them. 

In that group buy price, does that include uk import duty at 20%? I have bought thinks in the past for my evo's and have had to pay the customs before it was delivered. Even for second hand things. 

This is a picture of my second F

image.jpeg

I took the price direct from their website that included international shipping. Not enquired any further than that at this stage. 

Lovely motor, rear tints look similar to mine, it's a good look 😊

Guys,

I deal with Rafi and Simon. Already have the USRS, AOS, Titanium intake, and about to buy their performance package (PPE headers, tuned intake, handheld controller for remapping the ECU).

I will be heading to New Jersey before the end of the year to do an audit. I plan to visit RR-Racing HQ, and see their supercharged shop car in person. :cool:

I can probably bring a bunch of these back to help out? If you then want to donate a small fee to help keep developing my car, I can post these out recorded delivery when I get back? Not expecting much, but a token donation for my time and effort would seem reasonable (say £20 per person plus shipping costs?).

If we can get 5 buyers, I'll email Rafi to see what discount he can offer me.

Let me know if that works. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Peter :smile:

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:05 PM, Peter P18 said:

Guys,

I deal with Rafi and Simon. Already have the USRS, AOS, Titanium intake, and about to buy their performance package (PPE headers, tuned intake, handheld controller for remapping the ECU).

I will be heading to New Jersey before the end of the year to do an audit. I plan to visit RR-Racing HQ, and see their supercharged shop car in person. :cool:

I can probably bring a bunch of these back to help out? If you then want to donate a small fee to help keep developing my car, I can post these out recorded delivery when I get back? Not expecting much, but a token donation for my time and effort would seem reasonable (say £20 per person plus shipping costs?).

If we can get 5 buyers, I'll email Rafi to see what discount he can offer me.

Let me know if that works. :thumbsup:

Cheers.

Peter :smile:

Peter, Sounds like the perfect solution, please do keep this thread running until you head over. Unfortuantely for me I'll be missing out as my fronts are now on their last legs and need the USRS in place before I have my new rubber fitted. I'll have to go solo on this one and purchase myself. I'll edit the first thread and remove my name.

I'll keep an eye on the thread and update the first post as names are added.

Thanks all, especially Peter and Mcauley

I actually ordered one of these earlier and have been waiting to install it.  My local Lexus dealer seems sniffy about fitting non-original parts, can anyone recommend a garage to fit these in London/ SE (Surrey, Berkshire)?

Thx

I thouhgt it might add something to the thread if I add an actual picture of the items as delivered. Please everyone be in no doubt as to the quality of these items they are superbly finished. They come complete with full set of fitting instructions, grease and a couple of RR-Racing stickers all very well packaged. I am very much looking forward to fitting these.

CD273B54-A8C3-4D25-B73F-07E7A950A16A_zps

Looking good Dave. :thumbsup:

Only problem is you will never really get to admire them once fitted! Lol.

Bit like headers in that respect. Still the largest single gain you can make for performance, but no one will know as it's all hidden under the car! :wink3:

The improvement in handling and better tire wear will be the main gain though mate.

All of the RR-Racing products I have bought were well packaged, detailed, quality items. Anyone can throw parts together and sell them, RR-Racing are different in that they thoroughly test everything first on their own shop/demo IS-F before they will offer them to the general public.

If the products they make don't show significant improvements over stock parts, they won't sell them.

One of the main reasons I buy lots of stuff from Rafi, Simon and their team. :thumbup1:

The RR Racing USRS seems like a really well manufactured product and a sensible idea just to help prevent any inside tyre wear. I had a similar problem with a BMW E46 330 sport which was known for this issue. My local dealer had a minimum stock of 80 pairs of oil filled suspension bushes because they needed replacing on roughly a three year cycle. On a friends recommendation I replaced them with neoprene bushes rather than the BMW stock items and I have to say it made the car very twitchy and tiring to drive, especially on poor road surfaces.

I would be very interested to know, from those of you who have the USRS's fitted, what your opinions are on how much they change the steering over standard and if its likely to cause similar issues to my 330??. I am unlikely to ever use my car on a track so I am mainly interested in how the car handles on the road and if it changes the steering drastically.

As I said these seem like a really good idea, but I dont want to make the same mistake I made with my 330 and given how little mileage I do (2k/yr) is it worth it re tyre wear?

I realise that this will be purely down to personal preference and is completely subjective, but thanks for your views in advance anyway.