Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluewater meet - 13th August

Stuno1

It's that time again when I think dropping the wife and nipper off at bluewater so I can tak cars is needed! 

It will be the usual meeting place and will start at 11:00 and I'll head home at roughly 14:00 I imagine. Maybe a touch later. 

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Bluewater+Shopping+Centre,+Bluewater+Pkwy,+Greenhithe,+Kent+DA9+9ST,+United+Kingdom/51.2910087,-0.006497/51.4373449,0.2693658/@51.4381932,0.2680344,463m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m15!4m14!1m10!1m1!1s0x47d8b151afd0171f:0x1c6baa3c762a9c0b!2m2!1d0.2733079!2d51.4390128!3m4!1m2!1d-0.0476351!2d51.3308856!3s0x4875fe335e83c173:0x5e6ea0bbdd369ba8!1m0!1m0!3e0

With so many people joining it will be good to see some new faces. 

stu

3 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Nice one Stuart, I am going to organise a midlands area meet when I get back to the UK.

I may have sold my ISF but would love a meet in the midlands.. i can bring my CLS55 and park at a distance lol

1 minute ago, Ace8800 said:

I may have sold my ISF but would love a meet in the midlands.. i can bring my CLS55 and park at a distance lol

That won't be too embarrassing I guess.. I somehow need to commit myself to sell IS250 and add the sum towards IS-F... Getting increasing jealous.

I'll be on my lotus so non Lexus! Just come along for a chat in whatever you can lay your hands on. 

Don't forget to vote. I'll then start a list of people. 

27 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

That won't be too embarrassing I guess.. I somehow need to commit myself to sell IS250 and add the sum towards IS-F... Getting increasing jealous.

Never a better time to stoke the interest than poking around a bunch of them! 

Thes a meet being arranged on the FB page for Sunday 31st July at the Trafford centre and will be posted up on here once the I have been dotted and Ts crossed lol

• Like 1

Voted, assuming I still have the SC, I should be able to make it. Would be very interested to see an ISF up close.

Might be okay for a Midlands meet too.

2 hours ago, Neil E said:

Voted, assuming I still have the SC, I should be able to make it. Would be very interested to see an ISF up close.

Might be okay for a Midlands meet too.

You are welcome in any car 😃

Voted for the 13th, however I can also do the 20th just in case this swings helps. Can't do the 17th I'm afraid.

Hopefully more guys could vote and the turnout is good!

Any of the dates suits me at the moment, just clicked on the earliest as there is less intervening time for anything conflicting to crop up.

One snag with Bluewater and a wife and a car with a big boot is that there are lost of shops. Cold make driving an ISF expensive.