Stuno1

On 23/06/2016 at 1:46 PM, Stuno1 said:

Attending:

1. Stu - Evora s

2. Pete - IS-F

3. Terry - ISF

4. Derrick - ISF

5. Mark - ISF

Will have to leave by 1pm but I'll be there! 

• 1 month later...

1. Stu - Evora s

2. Pete - IS-F

3. Terry - ISF

4. Derrick - ISF

5. Mark - ISF

6. Neil - SC430 - sorry no F

7. Mike

8. Chris - RC-F -  should make it but can only stay for a short time before having to leave for work 

Looks like nice weather for tomorrow so we will be on the top floor as per the google maps image. I'll be there from 10 ish but at my car for 11ish. I'll post up car park location once I arrive so feel free to check this thread before leavin/on arrival. See you tomorrow 😃

I shall aim to be there around 11.00, look forward to meeting everyone..

The car won't be looking its best. It's always 'in bits.' I was hoping to tidy up a few odds and ends prior to the meet but working long hours this week has prevented that. 

Big thanks to Stu for organising the event. Good to meet everyone and their cars. The RCF is simply stunning, as is the dark grey ISF, I want one in that colour as a I can't afford an RCF. I had no idea the CT was so well appointed, that was a real eye opener. As for Peter's ISF, it's a monster, even people passing by were drooling. Peter's F is probably the most developed in the UK and perhaps Europe. I think my SC is the most modified in the UK and there they are together in the same picture. :smile:

• Like 1

Not been on here for a while what with work and house building, couldn't have made yesterday anyway due to an airport run collecting the wife n youngest, but iam gutted to have missed it, may possibly have been able to pop in, albeit in the wife's RAV4 or my Volvo D5 estate, wouldn't have been able to come in the F as I couldn't fit the luggage in the boot 😔.....next time hopefully 

• Like 1

Hi All,

My sincere apologies for not being able to make last Saturday - gutted! I had to urgently travel for work on Friday night and only returned today. Would love to make the next one...hopefully we can book one again this year? :)

For those who made it, yours cars look great!

Again, my apologies.

We'll be keeping an eye on the posts...all the best.
Derrick

• Like 1