Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sixth Lexus

Hi Guys,

Great forum and comment,

Well I was going to go away from Lexus having had in order. An IS200, IS300, IS250, IS250 Sport, then an IS250F Sport, because I didn't really like the drive of the hybrid, then I drove the 200T WOW! that changed my mind. I have only had two test drives but it is much more powerful than the 250 and handles far better, seem Lexus have the Centre of Gravity spot on?

Anyway loved it so much... Yes you guessed it Lexus number 6 arrives on Friday IS200T FSport in White :) will let you know how I get on

Col

• Like 1

Hi

Well it arrived :)

and I love it! but would have like to replace the grey bumper protector sometime?

so anyone know where I can get a bumper protector that's not grey? Carbon fibre or metal would be nice? tried searching for one but looks like they don't exists :(

Col

IMG_0550.JPG

IMG_0552.JPG

I'd probably take the rear bumper protector off tbh. It's obsolete 

Mine doesn't have one and I can't see how you could possibly scratch it as there's a boot lip anyway

I caught the bottom of my golf bag on mine a couple of times which was very annoying. Not enough to want to have one of those on it though!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, niloc said:

Thanks guys, is it easy to take off and what is underneath i.e. clips or is it just stuck on

Stuck on with self adhesive tape - you can literally just pull it on very hard and itll come off.

But - id probably use a hairdryer to soften the adhesive just to ensure theres no damage.

I don't disagree but there is a carbon fibre look alike which I think may look better, especially as the interior has carbon fibre look alike

Col

The rear lower bumper of the is300h is satin black though not carbon fibre.

Rearguards do list a Carbon Fibre version imho the satin black looks better though.

http://www.rearguards.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=RBP729&sid=2107k7n455c35lyb97a47vg260w15sux

12 minutes ago, niloc said:

thanks that's where I was looking both better than grey :)

The one on your super looking IS looks black??  Why on earth would they fit a grey one?

Get it changed pronto..........grey :yucky: