Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cam pulleys case to block cavity

Hallo, the is a cavity at the end of the tensioner/ pulley bolt hole in the area between the pulley case and the block. I would like to know if this leads to the sump or where else as I got some swarf in the cavity ,(long story!!) . 1g fe engine. Thank you.  Robert. London.    

Steve... Here is picture, the hole in centre of picture is the threaded t/p bolt hole which leads to a cavity which may or may not be open to sump.

Mike, thanks for your welcome, I know all about that left over bolt after a job, what a life.

IMG_20160630_073724.jpg

Hi Robert and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

When posting can you click the "Submit" button just the once. It can be a little slow at certain times but each time you click the "Submit" button it just stacks the requests up and then you publish your thread 3 or 4 times over. Many thanks. 

We always like to see pictures of members cars so don't be shy.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike