Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

I've been scouring the web for atleast 2 months now and have still not managed to grasp the general market value of these cars. They seem to be so inconsistent that I am often telling myself that I could get a better deal for my money. I'm only 20 therefore I don't have a massive fortune to spend. I've found several however came across one that caught my eye and wanted to know general thoughts -

2007 IS 250 SE-L, All options including a Sun roof.

The price was listed for 7000 but i negotiated it down to 5500..is this a good deal? 

Please let me know your thoughts and experiences!

I can only comment on UK values but IMO, an '07 SE-L Auto with average mileage would be 5.5K to 6.5K from a dealer depending on options (SAT NAV / ML Audio), condition and history.

How did you negotiate the price, have you seen the car?

I got a 2009 (58 plate) SE I with 81k miles and full service history (6 Lexus stamps) for 5k a month ago. When I was looking on auto trader etc I noticed you would see the same cars week after week so they're obviously not flying off the shelves so to speak. With this in mind I'm sure there are deals to be had. Good luck, they're a great car and good value as well

3 minutes ago, WetMyBeak said:

I got a 2009 (58 plate) SE I with 81k miles and full service history (6 Lexus stamps) for 5k a month ago. When I was looking on auto trader etc I noticed you would see the same cars week after week so they're obviously not flying off the shelves so to speak. With this in mind I'm sure there are deals to be had. Good luck, they're a great car and good value as well

Automatic or Manual?

Even for manual that would be very cheap, unless it is completely basic grey SE with 16 inch alloys, cloth/manual seats (there are cloth + electric option as well...). Actually, 5k for 58 plate is more like IS220d price and not 250. Got a bargain there!

7 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Automatic or Manual?

Auto. Grey with black leather. Minor scuff to lower corner of bumper and a couple of light scratches that I'm hoping might polish out. 

27 minutes ago, WetMyBeak said:

That's the SE-L? With all the toys? MM pack? Including a sun roof?

18 minutes ago, kris250 said:

That's the SE-L? With all the toys? MM pack? Including a sun roof?

It's SE i

Has sat nav and reverse cam. No mark levinson stereo though. Think the SE i is only available on facelift models but not 100% sure

54 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

Even for manual that would be very cheap, unless it is completely basic grey SE with 16 inch alloys, cloth/manual seats (there are cloth + electric option as well...). Actually, 5k for 58 plate is more like IS220d price and not 250. Got a bargain there!

Well so far so good. Advert went up Friday and I was there Saturday morning. Was listed for 5.2k.

8 hours ago, Linas.P said:

No advisories on MOT either... stone solid. 

8 hours ago, Linas.P said:

No advisories on MOT either... stone solid. 

No advisories but I have noticed an intermittent noise from the passenger wheel. Sound almost like tyre is rubbing. I'm checking the slider pins over the weekend, hope it's not the dreaded caliper issue. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links