Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Average ISF driver

I know, you can't really be pigeon holed, but I thought it would be interesting to know a little about other ISF drivers. So, here goes.

What about you?

18 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

36yrs old.

Property Claims Manager for a Lloyd's insurance Syndicate.

Possibly not an IS-F owner for much longer? 

24 minutes ago, bobmc said:

Possibly not an IS-F owner for much longer? 

We'll see, as some already know, I have had an interest in a certain rare Supra for well over a decade. The owner was kind enough to let me know he plans on selling it from his collection, and I am therefore trying to raise the money I need to buy it from him.

Given the zero interest shown thus far, I am pretty confident I will be holding on to it. Not that I have any issues with that whatsoever, but I promised myself I would at least try and sell it if this other car ever came up for sale.

It's nice to feel like the end result is a win/win situation regardless of the outcome. :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, Peter P18 said:

It's nice to feel like the end result is a win/win situation regardless of the outcome. :thumbup1:

Well it will be a shame if it does go, you'll have to vet potential purchasers and get references :wink:

I am surprised you've not had much interest, wish I had the cash lol.

As you say, I'm sure you will be happy whichever way things turn out. Good luck in any case.

37 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

The 'unicorn' car. Good luck chap. 

Where is yours advertised? 

Stu

Thanks Stu.

Got it up on eBay chap. PistonHeads is rubbish! They don't have an IS-F section, nor will they add one. Means you get lumped in with any/all other IS models.

On 7/7/2016 at 10:47 AM, Flytvr said:

I know, you can't really be pigeon holed, but I thought it would be interesting to know a little about other ISF drivers. So, here goes.

What about you?

Mission: To not own a 'normal' car, so far I've succeeded with a Lotus Elise S and put 15k on in a year, then an S4, but before these I had a Defender 90 TD5, a TDV8 RR-S, and XC-70 and an Impreza GB270. Plus my wife's town car is a Discovery 4.

17 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Thanks Stu.

Got it up on eBay chap. PistonHeads is rubbish! They don't have an IS-F section, nor will they add one. Means you get lumped in with any/all other IS models.

Not sure if you are interested, but as a bit of heads up on my search process for an ISF, I looked at

1. Autotrader

2. Pistonhead. From the website, I selected IS with an engine size greater than 4 litres.

It never occurred to me to use eBay.

Hope that helps.

When I sold my VXR8 , eBay had much more response but the only 2 genuine buyers were from my pistonheads advert.

Everyone on eBay wants a cheap bargin or are time wasters in my experience. 

Autotrader is good but very expensive.  

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links