Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

UPDATE: had my airbag recall done today at Lexus Woodford and it was a full days job. Looks like they have taken the whole dash and replaced the clips as I have NO more cracking noise.

I had foam pads stuffed between the windscreen and dash and they were not there.

I am over the moon as the car is super silent and dash is very tight with no movement. Driven over rough roads and smooth roads and no cracking noise. Yey!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine booked for 23 Oct with courtesy car and  getting essential service done same time at lexus Woodford. It's been 2yrs since last major service done by lexus Plymouth when bought vehicle 

Mine's done. Left it with them yesterday mid morning and picked it up same time today, as don't do traffic jams. Everything seems fine, but I'll be checking for creaks. Asked for a rx as a loan car but got an is, knew it was a rather large ask so not that bothered. Got £25 of fuel, which was a nice little surprise. 

Will be interesting to see if Lexus Teeside put any fuel in, think my car is one of the first to be done there as they start them on the 20th October. 

They have advise me they will valet the car but I think it will be a quick wash and hover. 

Got letter today, have booked in for Friday.  They will also look at the new headlight they fitted 3 months ago , dealership had the car for 2 days. now after less than 1000 miles,  it is showing condensation. Here's hoping I get a better result on Friday.  

Mine was done on Monday at Lexus Stockport - they had the car for about 5 hours - returned with a wash and valet and a splash of petrol to top up the tank and a tub of sweets.

15 hours ago, Surebet said:

Got letter today, have booked in for Friday.  They will also look at the new headlight they fitted 3 months ago , dealership had the car for 2 days. now after less than 1000 miles,  it is showing condensation. Here's hoping I get a better result on Friday.  

Soon got yours booked in, mine goes in 1st november Lexus Bradford. They are picking the car up, bringing it back on the 2nd. Working nights is not good for

recalls. Turned mine off till the work is done, better safe than sorry.

8 hours ago, bobmc said:

Booked in at Lexus Teesside for the  27th October, they want the car for most of the day.

Mine goes in at Teeside on the 20th will let you know how it goes and see if the experience is the same. 

All done today at Lexus Bradford. Four hours exactly from drop off to call saying it was ready.

Washed and cleaned inside, then some oink with muddy boots drives it to the front of the garage for me to pick up....:lol:

Thanks to Charles for the quick and easy handover and pickup, a few gallons of petrol for inconvenience and video of the car being checked over, all passes.

Had a 67 plate CT200h, in red, for the day, glad to hand it back and get in my IS.