Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need help ASAP im confused

So I went threw what I thought was a little puddle unfortunately it wasnt.... it hydrocodone the motor pulled the spark plugs dry fired ect... there was fuel in my oil so did a oil change immediately put new spark plugs in sprayed a lil either and it ran like a raped ape..... next day it wouldn't fire Haddad either it again got it to my shop then it went into limp mode turned it off and it wouldn't start pulled spark plugs dried em it turned on but after getting hot it started revving crazy from 2k up to 5k so I turned it off red the code it says pedal position sensor well I took the tps off to adjust it and cuz I was hearing a clicking noise from the throttle power module but now the tps won't line up correctly when I out it on just to get the bolt in its at lije 3 k well I decided to just leave it off and it idles at about 1 in a half I took it for a test ride it shifts hard when u put it in gear and won't go into m mode at all im so infused ecu? Throttle body? Or both or just a stupid sensor idk and I had a new maf in

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

Just don't know what to do man I've tried everything I could I just need to get it hooked to an actually diagnostic reader but good thing I guess I found a new motor cones with ecu wiring harness and 4 light ballest and two headlights and bulbs for 600 so im buying it either way that's a **** steal

how about bringing the car to a dealer and on the way stop at the doctor?

fastest way to get help asap..

Lol people like you are funny people ask for help then u always got them one brilliant **** talkers who are keyboard warriors who would get dropped in real life

Hi Andrew,

I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know.

We on 'LOC,' are always willing, 'to throw a life jacket to a drowning man' and give our best council, but firstly we must understand the problem. At large we are quite a bright bunch, -  after all, we are Lexus owners, mostly British, generally well travelled, but where you come from, or live, doesn't matter, (I just wish that we could write our country, instead of, 'Other/Non UK,'), our communication is done in English (UK) mainly. Having said all that, Britishness is unique, we can sit around a bare table and someone would find something humorous to say about it. this is quite visible from the replies you have had so far, - a bare lady comes under another heading!!  It may be worth pointing out also, that we don't use ****** words, OR SHOUT, it's just not that sort of site. If you really have a problem with English, write in your own language or use Google translate, most of us are multilingual, we have now cracked American also, :wink3:

Now to your little problem.       So, you were blind drunk and came of the road, landing in what you thought was a big puddle, but was in fact the Danube, however, you managed to get to the other bank and back onto Terra firma again. - the river's quite wide at Dresden, after a short period you'd sobered up enough to find, - to your surprise, that your car was flooded and that somehow water had mixed with the oil, but lucky for you, - being an intelligent Lexus owner, you had in the boot a spare set of plugs, some oil and a Battery operated hair dryer, you set to work. After a short time you saw what at first looked like a large man heading towards you, but it turned out to be a large gorilla, - aren't they all, it had escaped from the local zoo, and was  headed in your direction. He was a big lad and you didn't fancy any of that, so you legged it home, pretty swiftly.

The next day you returned to your Lexus and tried to set fire to it, without success, so you took it to a shop that you own. Your next move was to try and get your Lexus dry and working again, some success was had, but as you hadn't checked the engine coolant, so it over heated, it also over revved for some reason, but then, this was an angry Lexus, after all you had tried to drown it the day before !!  Next, you removed the 'Tps' system, the sensors are in the tyres as far as I know, so you must have removed the tyres, you also did a little clinical work in the engine bay, to try and resolve your Lexus's illness. - I think that in English we would use the gentile term, 'Blind, mindless buggering about.'  Any old how, after a while you felt sufficiently confident to give your now very sick and tyre-less Lexus a test run, after you'd run 30 metres you realised that your Lexus hadn't moved, so, in your blind anger, you put a rope around it and tried to throttle it, not to mention the baby dolphin trapped inside calling/clicking for help.  Now don't say all of this in one breath Andrew!!! 

This is my perception of your problem, if it is, I would suggest that you give your trusty Lexus a decent burial, pine coffin, gold handles and all, it deserves it, after all you've submitted it to. However, if this is an incorrect perception of what you wrote, please re-submit your original, but make it a trifle more understandable to get a better response from members.

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

• Like 5

1 hour ago, zippyone said:

Hi Andrew,

I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know.

We on 'LOC,' are always willing, 'to throw a life jacket to a drowning man' and give our best council, but firstly we must understand the problem. At large we are quite a bright bunch, -  after all, we are Lexus owners, mostly British, generally well travelled, but where you come from, or live, doesn't matter, (I just wish that we could write our country, instead of, 'Other/Non UK,'), our communication is done in English (UK) mainly. Having said all that, Britishness is unique, we can sit around a bare table and someone would find something humorous to say about it. this is quite visible from the replies you have had so far, - a bare lady comes under another heading!!  It may be worth pointing out also, that we don't use ****** words, OR SHOUT, it's just not that sort of site. If you really have a problem with English, write in your own language or use Google translate, most of us are multilingual, we have now cracked American also, :wink3:

Now to your little problem.       So, you were blind drunk and came of the road, landing in what you thought was a big puddle, but was in fact the Danube, however, you managed to get to the other bank and back onto Terra firma again. - the river's quite wide at Dresden, after a short period you'd sobered up enough to find, - to your surprise, that your car was flooded and that somehow water had mixed with the oil, but lucky for you, - being an intelligent Lexus owner, you had in the boot a spare set of plugs, some oil and a battery operated hair dryer, you set to work. After a short time you saw what at first looked like a large man heading towards you, but it turned out to be a large gorilla, - aren't they all, it had escaped from the local zoo, and was  headed in your direction. He was a big lad and you didn't fancy any of that, so you legged it home, pretty swiftly.

The next day you returned to your Lexus and tried to set fire to it, without success, so you took it to a shop that you own. Your next move was to try and get your Lexus dry and working again, some success was had, but as you hadn't checked the engine coolant, so it over heated, it also over revved for some reason, but then, this was an angry Lexus, after all you had tried to drown it the day before !!  Next, you removed the 'Tps' system, the sensors are in the tyres as far as I know, so you must have removed the tyres, you also did a little clinical work in the engine bay, to try and resolve your Lexus's illness. - I think that in English we would use the gentile term, 'Blind, mindless buggering about.'  Any old how, after a while you felt sufficiently confident to give your now very sick and tyre-less Lexus a test run, after you'd run 30 metres you realised that your Lexus hadn't moved, so, in your blind anger, you put a rope around it and tried to throttle it, not to mention the baby dolphin trapped inside calling/clicking for help.  Now don't say all of this in one breath Andrew!!! 

This is my perception of your problem, if it is, I would suggest that you give your trusty Lexus a decent burial, pine coffin, gold handles and all, it deserves it, after all you've submitted it to. However, if this is an incorrect perception of what you wrote, please re-submit your original, but make it a trifle more understandable to get a better response from members.

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

His IP address comes out as Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80915, United States

Hi Andrew,

Now to your little problem.       So, you were blind drunk and came of the road, landing in what you thought was a big puddle, but was in fact the Danube, however, you managed to get to the other bank and back onto Terra firma again. - the river's quite wide at Dresden, after a short period you'd sobered up enough to find, - to your surprise, that your car was flooded and that somehow water had mixed with the oil, but lucky for you, - being an intelligent Lexus owner, you had in the boot a spare set of plugs, some oil and a battery operated hair dryer, you set to work. After a short time you saw what at first looked like a large man heading towards you, but it turned out to be a large gorilla, - aren't they all, it had escaped from the local zoo, and was  headed in your direction. He was a big lad and you didn't fancy any of that, so you legged it home, pretty swiftly.

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

Yes I think I need to re- write it was just extremely under the whether. Which im sure you guys understand that, especially when your baby is broken.... but I can now start the car right up without no problem it just shifts hard. Mostly cause it's idling at 1.5k, that being said it's starting and running without the tps being on.. but now when I go to put it on the he adjustment is out of whack. It will rev up to wk with me having it at the very week side of the tps... im stumped and I know my first po post was some what hectic, which I apologize for its just I have no clue ot the money to take it to a place to get a diagnostic check.... my buddy have a snap on advec he's gunna come hook.up tomorrow. So hoping it's just the throttle body or ecu.

I am buying another complete running 2jz-gte on Wednesday, it comes with everything wire harness ecu and he's throwing in 4 light ballest two bulbsand head lamp.... for 600 cuz I built his semi year ago.. and just the ballest bulbs and headlights are worth that.

But i have a question is there anyway I can bring a Battery some

Hi Andrew,

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

Yes I think I need to re- write it was just extremely under the whether. Which im sure you guys understand that, especially when your baby is broken.... but I can now start the car right up without no problem it just shifts hard. Mostly cause it's idling at 1.5k, that being said it's starting and running without the tps being on.. but now when I go to put it on the he adjustment is out of whack. It will rev up to wk with me having it at the very week side of the tps... im stumped and I know my first po post was some what hectic, which I apologize for its just I have no clue ot the money to take it to a place to get a diagnostic check.... my buddy have a snap on advec he's gunna come hook.up tomorrow. So hoping it's just the throttle body or ecu.

I am buying another complete running 2jz-gte on Wednesday, it comes with everything wire harness ecu and he's throwing in 4 light ballest two bulbsand head lamp.... for 600 cuz I built his semi year ago.. and just the ballest bulbs and headlights are worth that.

But i have a question is there anyway I can bring a Battery some terminals and start it outside the car?

Hi Andrew, I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know.

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

Hi Andrew, I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know.

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

But i have a question is there anyway I can bring a Battery some terminals and start it outside the car?

Hi Andrew, I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know. We on 'LOC,' are always willing, 'to throw a life jacket to a drowning man' and give our best council, but firstly we must understand the problem. At large we are quite a bright bunch, -  after all, we are Lexus owners, mostly British, generally well travelled, but where you come from, or live, doesn't matter, (I just wish that we could write our country, instead of, 'Other/Non UK,'), our communication is done in English (UK) mainly. Having said all that, Britishness is unique, we can sit around a bare table and someone would find something humorous to say about it. this is quite visible from the replies you have had so far, - a bare lady comes under another heading!!  It may be worth pointing out also, that we don't use ****** words, OR SHOUT, it's just not that sort of site. If you really have a problem with English, write in your own language or use Google translate, most of us are multilingual, we have now cracked American also, :wink3:

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

Yes I think I need to re- write it was just extremely under the whether. Which im sure you guys understand that, especially when your baby is broken.... but I can now start the car right up without no problem it just shifts hard. Mostly cause it's idling at 1.5k, that being said it's starting and running without the tps being on.. but now when I go to put it on the he adjustment is out of whack. It will rev up to wk with me having it at the very week side of the tps... im stumped and I know my first po post was some what hectic, which I apologize for its just I have no clue ot the money to take it to a place to get a diagnostic check.... my buddy have a snap on advec he's gunna come hook.up tomorrow. So hoping it's just the throttle body or ecu.I am buying another complete running 2jz-gte on Wednesday, it comes with everything wire harness ecu and he's throwing in 4 light ballest two bulbsand head lamp.... for 600 cuz I built his semi year ago.. and just the ballest bulbs and headlights are worth that.

Hi Andrew, I have read what you have written, several times, boy, all that in one breath! now you're not from Italy, - where I reside - which would account for that, but there are not enough " e's or a's "  as word endings. Perhaps you have got an old 'Enigma' machine and forgotten to tell us todays wheel settings! or, you may just be taking the P. I don't know. We on 'LOC,' are always willing, 'to throw a life jacket to a drowning man' and give our best council, but firstly we must understand the problem. At large we are quite a bright bunch, -  after all, we are Lexus owners, mostly British, generally well travelled, but where you come from, or live, doesn't matter, (I just wish that we could write our country, instead of, 'Other/Non UK,'), our communication is done in English (UK) mainly. Having said all that, Britishness is unique, we can sit around a bare table and someone would find something humorous to say about it. this is quite visible from the replies you have had so far, - a bare lady comes under another heading!!  It may be worth pointing out also, that we don't use ****** words, OR SHOUT, it's just not that sort of site. If you really have a problem with English, write in your own language or use Google translate, most of us are multilingual, we have now cracked American also, :wink3:

Best wishes.

Michael.                    

Yes I think I need to re- write it i was just extremely under the whether. Which im sure you guys understand that, especially when your baby is broken.... but I can now start the car right up without no problem it just shifts hard. Mostly cause it's idling at 1.5k, that being said it's starting and running without the tps being on.. but now when I go to put it on the he adjustment is out of whack. It will rev up to wk with me having it at the very week side of the tps... im stumped and I know my first po post was some what hectic, which I apologize for its just I have no clue ot the money to take it to a place to get a diagnostic check.... my buddy have a snap on advec he's gunna come hook.up tomorrow. So hoping it's just the throttle body or ecu.I am buying another complete running 2jz-gte on Wednesday, it comes with everything wire harness ecu and he's throwing in 4 light ballest two bulbsand head lamp.... for 600 cuz I built his semi year ago.. and just the ballest bulbs and headlights are worth that.

H

26 minutes ago, Verbout said:

What's happening.....?:taz:

When we were kids we used to put a whole pack of Refreshers in our mouths at once, it had the same effect!

• Like 1

It's throwing s mass sir flow which I replaced yesterday, the pedal positioning sensor, and intake air temp sensor do you these just do all this I mean the mass airflow Changed nothing

This is quickly turning into the best thread of 2016 by far. Seems like  Andrew is trying to rebuild a lexus in a different solar system, maybe NASA can help?

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links