Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need help ASAP im confused

Hi Andrew,

'well, I doo declare,'   that I'm pleased things are beginning to go well for you, at last, I've been away at the local sanitarium for a few hours, so am having to play a little catch up as I write. I told you that we were a clever bunch of blokes on LOC. and I have to keep in trim. In my first effort I got your town/city wrong, so just substitute Colorado for Dresden and the Colorado river, for the watery bit. Sorry about that. 

Yes, you should be able to start your car with a set of 'jump leads,' - as we call them in the UK, attached to another car whilst it's engine is running. Just make sure that you have the polarity correct, Red = + and Black = - , but be careful, if you get it wrong you'll get a pretty firework display and a badly damaged Lexus. If by chance you have a Hybrid, do not attempt this and in any case, have a knowledgeable person with you at all times. In respect of costs, in UK we usually talk in terms of ounces of gold, not money, to get a Lexus repaired and least an arm or a leg. I would think that it is the same in the USA ? expensive toys.

Now, just as a footnote, I am one of the last of the, 'Old Anglo Saxons' and I think that, 'VERBOUT' - above, was either personally, or had a relative on the field when King Harold lost his eye, so we go back a bit.

Have you ever thought of using the American Lexus club, there may be an expert living near you, who could give some , 'hands on help,' free. How is the wife now? I hope she's better. Check your computer also if you can, I think its had one too many and is repeatedly sending the same message.

Best wishes and good luck.

Michael.          

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, zippyone said:

Hi Andrew,

'well, I doo declare,'   that I'm pleased things are beginning to go well for you, at last, I've been away at the local sanitarium for a few hours, so am having to play a little catch up as I write. I told you that we were a clever bunch of blokes on LOC. and I have to keep in trim. In my first effort I got your town/city wrong, so just substitute Colorado for Dresden and the Colorado river, for the watery bit. Sorry about that. 

Yes, you should be able to start your car with a set of 'jump leads,' - as we call them in the UK, attached to another car whilst it's engine is running. Just make sure that you have the polarity correct, Red = + and Black = - , but be careful, if you get it wrong you'll get a pretty firework display and a badly damaged Lexus. If by chance you have a Hybrid, do not attempt this and in any case, have a knowledgeable person with you at all times. In respect of costs, in UK we usually talk in terms of ounces of gold, not money, to get a Lexus repaired and least an arm or a leg. I would think that it is the same in the USA ? expensive toys.

Now, just as a footnote, I am one of the last of the, 'Old Anglo Saxons' and I think that, 'VERBOUT' - above, was either personally, or had a relative on the field when King Harold lost his eye, so we go back a bit.

Have you ever thought of using the American Lexus club, there may be an expert living near you, who could give some , 'hands on help,' free. How is the wife now? I hope she's better. Check your computer also if you can, I think its had one too many and is repeatedly sending the same message.

Michael.          

Oscar Wilde would have loved reading that, as I did!

Hi Bernard,

with a little assistance from Italy, oh! that is in another solar system. I just loved your last comment, I was in tears for about 10 minutes, honest.

Best wishes.

Michael. 

This is quickly turning into the best thread of 2016 by far. Seems like  Andrew is trying to rebuild a lexus in a different solar system, maybe NASA can help?

Hi Andrew,

Michael.          

Haha it's funny that someone's asking questions and at stumped im a diesel mechanic why don't you rebuild a dd60 and tell me how smart you are captain kirk

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

Hi Andrew,

Michael.          

Oscar Wilde would have loved reading that, as I did!

Funny guys huh just because im an American in automatically a douche

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links