Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone had dealings with Lexus Bolton service department, my 400h is coming up for its 100k+ service, I've heard of people ending up with huge bills because the car is not as it was off the assembly line. Also are Toyota up to the task of this type of service, I have a dealership just around the corner.

I cant comment on a 100k service but always had good customer service, and all work done  to a high standard and for the price quoted ( I always ask for a price upfront and if any changes ring me first ) and when I did have issues with Lexus uk not ( Bolton ) they went that extra mile to get things sorted I will always go to Lexus Bolton.

Hi Peter

I had my RX400h 60k/6yr full service done by my local Toyota main dealer H.W.Moon and it cost £364.21p - that's everything including new spark plugs - that was 18 months ago. I had it serviced again about six months ago and it was £103.12p - I presume that was a lubrication or intermediate service. No issues to report.

I don't know if Moons are your local Toyota dealer but they are very good - I bought a new Hi Ace van off them thirteen years ago and they've looked after it ever since - I think the only repair I've had on it that wouldn't be classed as normal wear and service is a new radiator about four years ago. It's now done 126,000 miles (nothing for a Hi Ace van I know).

• Like 1

Trouble is I live in Morecambe so Glossop is a long way to go. I talked the my very local Toyota dealer and they didn't want to know, said that the service tools and diagnostic stuff was not compatible with Lexus!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links