Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus is200 exhausted ASAP

P4u1m

I will start with sorry if I have done this rong,

I have a 2002 Lexus is200 se manual and petrol, I am in dia straights trying to source a good 2nd hand front and centre section of the exhaust, I'm depressed with car sitting outside and I can't drive it because someone stole the cat when it was off the road and either the centre fell off or it was taken too my poor wee car

Not looking for sympathy but single dad with 2 kids on benefits I can't afford new or from motor factors, 

I have been trying to use this site to find 2nd hand parts to with no luck 

Please can anyone help with advice or maybe even the bits I'm looking for would be extremely appreciated

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2016 at 7:51 AM, P4u1m said:

I will start with sorry if I have done this rong,

I have a 2002 Lexus is200 se manual and petrol, I am in dia straights trying to source a good 2nd hand front and centre section of the exhaust, I'm depressed with car sitting outside and I can't drive it because someone stole the cat when it was off the road and either the centre fell off or it was taken too my poor wee car

Not looking for sympathy but single dad with 2 kids on benefits I can't afford new or from motor factors, 

I have been trying to use this site to find 2nd hand parts to with no luck 

Please can anyone help with advice or maybe even the bits I'm looking for would be extremely appreciated

Many thanks

It may well be that members have not got the parts you are after, the best place to spend time looking on are places like eBay. Try also Breakers.

Only Gold Club members can offer things for sale and not every member is a Goldie. Mike.