Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newsletter Meeting up

In the newsletter there was a poll, whether to meet up or not. Generally speaking I am off the opinion to meet up. Guys, to make suggestion is, that we might meet at some racing track. IN the first week of May, there is a drift challenge at the Hockeheim Race Track in Germany. All people to see the drifting challenge come from accross europe. Some clubs gather to participate or to just meet up.

Another suggestion is that we might meet up and arrange some driving training like a drift trainging course, I got a flyer...and well might be interesting what do you guys think ???

regards,

take care

Weltmeister

Well I will send you the flyer when I get back in Heidelberg . And then we discuss details.

Concerning the tournament, I will let you know as soon as I know about the exact date in 2002.

So supercharged and Richie, please give me your mailing address in PM and I will send you the flyer I have received when I was there this year.

Regards,

weltmeister