Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Happy with Fuel consumption

Looks good although like most fuel computers, they tend to be over optimistic on actual figures achieved - only accurate way to measure mpg is to record brim to brim using something like Road Trip LE to record it - in the 24000 miles I've done since Christmas I've had a variety of figures - best at close on 46 and worse at 35 when new - long term average is 39.7 and slowly climbing as latest few fill ups have been over 40 - probably due to the warmer air......

10k on clock and lifetime average 35.9 mpg. Most journeys are less than 5 miles and I do about half a dozen of them a day. I'm more than happy with the mpg and indeed every aspect of the car. Passengers in the rear particularly like the reclining seats and the pano roof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I regularly drive mine like stink and utilise its 0-60 in around 7 secs and still get 40mpg - think that's a great return for a large capacity petrol and a diesel 4X4 is unlikely to better that....followed a Jeep V8 thrashing a windy B road at 60mph +VAT, eh hem, and I bet it was getting 15mpg whilst I was basking in around 38 last week and easily kept up with it.....