Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself in this part of the section of the Lexus owners club. Just bought a Lexus IS250 SE-L with full m.o.t full service history and 61k on the clock. Very happy with the car apart from the first gear judder :lol:

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 3.36.20 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 3.36.22 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 3.36.23 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2016-08-22 at 3.36.24 PM.jpeg

1 hour ago, Shahpor said:

Good looking car you got there.

If your judder problem is like mine was, then you are looking at a new flywheel.  Hopefully that isn't the case though.

Hi and thanks

yeh i remember the is200 having same kind of judder i just changed the clutch on it and it was fine for about 6 years 

On the is250 its only when its cold or if I'm not giving it any revs 

Thanks

Good luck with the purchase. Looks like good condition car.

I am sure you have made you research before buying manual and that is what you wanted. I personally would never recommend manual for this specific car. But different people different needs. 

Hi nice looking car mate is250 auto only for me but everyone is different. It's more likely dmf which was common for is220d i had 1 for 2yrs and it done same thing for 2 yrs judder in first gear. Just have to live with it or change flywheel and clutch together.

10 hours ago, ahmedali44 said:

Hi nice looking car mate is250 auto only for me but everyone is different. It's more likely dmf which was common for is220d i had 1 for 2yrs and it done same thing for 2 yrs judder in first gear. Just have to live with it or change flywheel and clutch together.

Hi 

Thanks looks like i have to get the dmf and the clutch changed at some point but is there any light weight dmf for the is250? 

Thanks