Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

Tom24

Looking at arranging a Midlands meet around end of September/beginning of October on either a Saturday or Sunday. 

Would anyone be interested in this?

Open to suggestions for venue. 

Yes but depends on location for me, coming from Essex area and obviously dates too, if I can I will, have a friend in the Birmingham area with an F, not on Forum but is interested too, will try and keep an eye on thread for date 👍

What happens at these meets?  I am interested but not sure if it's for me.   Guessing it's not like a bunch of 17 year old with their loud exhausts on a Corsa and Fiesta XR2?

• Like 1

On 23/08/2016 at 11:27 PM, RichyRich said:

What happens at these meets?  I am interested but not sure if it's for me.   Guessing it's not like a bunch of 17 year old with their loud exhausts on a Corsa and Fiesta XR2?

I'm curious too as I'm not terribly far from Coventry :)

Been away on holiday this past week so haven't been able to check on here til now. 

Doesn't seem to be generating that much interest so not sure if it's worth carrying on with arranging it? Was looking at weekend of 1st/2nd October.