Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

waiting around

Originally posted by Playa

i could of had it in 4weeks but i opted 4 the september plates. gives me chance 2 save some extra cash for the £2440 insurance i gotta pay

How much?!?!?!?!? And I moaned about my insurance renewals! I was recommended Bell Direct in the end and they did me a really good deal, maybe worth a shot?:wow:

Originally posted by Playa

i could of had it in 4weeks but i opted 4 the september plates. gives me chance 2 save some extra cash for the £2440 insurance i gotta pay

That is a serious premium!!! I am with 'The Privelage' I am 33, was disquallified for speeding for 6months(4Yrs ago), but I have 6yrs no claims & I pay £550 Fully comp with windscreen & key insurance. I only have a £250 excess on it & my girlfriend is insured to drive! You need to double check mate....I havent tried them but ive seen gold members get discounted insurance too. There is no way you should be paying that!

Did you try Admiral?, my IS200 was my first car so I didn't have any no claims bonus. I was 22 when I got the car, I bought the car new with full leather interior, it also has the front, rear and side skirts on it as standard. Everyone was quoting 2000 - 3000 except Admiral who did it for 750.

Admiral are also good with the modifications, adding the Hiper dampers, Drager exhaust and Cusco struts added only 40 to the insurance.

well i only been drivin for 2years in august and i been on my dads insurance since i passed so i got s no no claims and im only 19. so that qoute aint bad 4 me plus i kno some little dickheads that r payin £1900 for a g reg ford worth bout £800 they the same age as me so it aint bad at all:)