Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I bought this off of a member on here as a stop gap for for the wife. Very nice chap who even delivered it. Changed the wheels . Amazing what difference even a knocked about set of dhp wheels have made

20160803_175536.jpg

20160826_195918.jpg

Yes, a big improvement- it's even given the paintwork on the car a better shine!

Never been a fan of grey or black wheels - silver always look much better to me.

15 hours ago, Chasdad said:

Funny about it shining .ive not cleaned it yet. Big wash and polish next week.Been driving about today and have got to admit  i prefer my 430 phil

That's because I polished her before delivering😀. Glad you are enjoying her. Btw the black wheels were work in progress, but I should have just bought some dhp ones like John, they look fab on her.

If youve not got anything by the time we get my wife her new car tom its all yours. I stripped back 2 original right back to the shiny alloy. Not in good condition tom

3 hours ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Just wondered if you had forgotten how good the LS 400 rides - compared with the the LS430?

Sorry John, I am only teasing!

To be honest i only drove the other 400 once. But ive still got the 430 thats how i can compare the two. 

On 27/08/2016 at 7:00 PM, Chasdad said:

Funny about it shining .ive not cleaned it yet. Big wash and polish next week.Been driving about today and have got to admit  i prefer my 430 phil

I think they're both great cars to drive, and unlike any car I've owned the Lexus is the only one I've always looked for an excuse to go somewhere in, simply because it's such a pleasure.  I'm not sure I could say the difference between the two is that noticeable but I just prefer the interior of the LS430.  It has a fine cabin and is a nice place to be.....but so is the LS400.  However, if I was offered a swap for the 60's Cadillac I saw at a show today I'd do it, just for the fun of having something so enormous there would be absolutely nowhere to park it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, same colour as mine, but mine has the standard (non DHP) wheels. I use Autoglym Super Resin polish; once dry, easiest and shiniest to use ever. Unlike most polishes, it goes on really well in bright sunlight on warm paintwork. Fantastic stuff.

• Like 1

Well that was short lived . Got the car how i liked it and the wife says its got to go to fund the fiesta learner car she needs to have to become an instructor. Thought id have a few months at least. Sold to a scot sight unseen. Back to driving my work van again😐

1 hour ago, Chasdad said:

Well that was short lived . Got the car how i liked it and the wife says its got to go to fund the fiesta learner car she needs to have to become an instructor. Thought id have a few months at least. Sold to a scot sight unseen. Back to driving my work van again😐

The ls430 must be good then

ive not stopped smiling since I bought my ls400!!!!

.................... but the beauty of it all can only be that the extra ££££££s she's earning will result in a massive surprise at your next birthday of a gift wrapped Ls600 :yahoo:

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links