Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Club Meetings Section

Steve

I am in development of a new website dedicated to all of our meetings throughout our whole network of clubs.

As most of you know we run a network in various countries plus for Toyota Owners at the Toyota Owners Club.

With over 50 million pages turned over a year from the network alot of meets get lost whithin the system or not properly organised. So, with this we are putting together a nice system so members can check meets with ease and not get lost in a maze of mess.

We are also searching for local meet organisers in certain areas of the UK to help manage local meets.

Anyway.. May I ask members to sign up here http://www.clubmeets.com/forums/

if you have created a meeting lately then may we suggest the following please.

1. Select your geographical location and club

2. Check out the guidelines before posting.

3. create a meeting post

It will all become a breeze soon and hopefully a more organised area.

oh yes.. any suggestions please post them whithin the clubmeets forums. We are still in heavy development but the forums are almost complete and we can start adding meet dates.

Another quick note that any valid meet in the meets section here shall be moved to the new website as this category shall no longer exsist... only a link shall exsist in its place.

This is a good idea Steve, as many other club members can then turn up to LOC meet's and vice versa.

But does this mean pondering around on that site too, to search or keep a look out for the meets, as there is no more posting in the LOC forums as you have mentioned?

What will be clasified as a valid meet ? Will this include mini meets, like the ones coming up North and South one, as well as little gathering's such as TDi's rolling road etc.... Where will the line be drawn?

Just thought I'd ask as many LOC members sometimes try to organise mini meets of their own near the town they live, like the A127 meet recently posted, Will this mean it will not happen if there is no place to post this on LOC, and if the meet is too small etc, will not have a place on this new site you have suggested?

Hi Steve

Any meeting is worthy of Clubmeets.com... I shall be placing prominent links around the site once we have a bit more of it completed.

Also I am considering having a "latest topic" section on here so if there any changes to the club meets site then you will be able to see the latest meets off this forum.

Its all part of the development of LOC and TOC.. it is growing very fast and sooner or later someone will organise a local meet and then cancel it and something will mess up.

We also want to include some kind of mailing list of latest meets that get added.. everyone on this list will have a message of the new meet (no spam.. just meet notifications)

all new meets from this point should be added on the new site as we will be ceasing new meet topics on this forum.

Mini meets can be placed... when expired these are then archived so not to confuse members.

Steve,

i wouldn't mind helping out with organising some meets in east anglia if it's any use?

Stu

sure mate... Let me get the areas sorted and I will come back to you

• 1 year later...

• 6 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I am in development of a new website dedicated to all of our meetings throughout our whole network of clubs.

As most of you know we run a network in various countries plus for Toyota Owners at the Toyota Owners Club.

With over 50 million pages turned over a year from the network alot of meets get lost whithin the system or not properly organised. So, with this we are putting together a nice system so members can check meets with ease and not get lost in a maze of mess.

We are also searching for local meet organisers in certain areas of the UK to help manage local meets.

Anyway.. May I ask members to sign up here http://www.clubmeets.com/forums/

if you have created a meeting lately then may we suggest the following please.

1. Select your geographical location and club

2. Check out the guidelines before posting.

3. create a meeting post

It will all become a breeze soon and hopefully a more organised area.

oh yes.. any suggestions please post them whithin the clubmeets forums. We are still in heavy development but the forums are almost complete and we can start adding meet dates.

could you please let me register so i can see where the meets are im from kettering northants.

my user name is jonezee08 thanks james jones.

• 2 years later...