Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My new NX has arrived

Good morning!

I’m a very happy new Lexus driver having taken delivery of my NX300h Luxury yesterday, it’s a lovely car and much more interesting than my previous E300 Mercedes.

I’ve got lots of questions but I’m hoping you guys can help with one that’s really bugging me. Is it possible to have the Hold function on permanently? I can press the button to turn it on and use it for that trip but as soon as I turn the engine off it resets itself.

Any ideas?

I've attached a couple of pictures - I went for the ivory interior to compliment the panoramic roof and it's lovely light inside :smile:

Thanks,

Simon

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

I went for the NX300h Luxury but added the panoramic roof, sat nav and convenience pack. The combination of panoramic roof and ivory interior makes the car feel so light and almost space age!

• Like 1

I went for the NX300h Luxury but added the panoramic roof, sat nav and convenience pack. The combination of panoramic roof and ivory interior makes the car feel so light and almost space age!

What I would be looking for to replace my wife's Qashqai.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

From the manual, I couldn't put it any better

The brake hold system keeps the brake applied when the shift lever is in D, S or N with the system on and the brake pedal has been depressed to stop the vehicle.

The system releases the brake when the accelerator pedal is depressed with the shift lever in D or S to allow smooth start off.

It's very handy when in stop starts traffic, as it activates the handbrake automatically when the car comes to a stop: you can leave the car in Drive (D) without having to keep your foot on the brake pedal. You just need to depress the accelerator pedal when you want to get moving again.