Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving day or similar, last minute inspiration anyone?

Soulfiremage

This is an unusual post maybe but perhaps I'll get lucky. 

I've 2 days off, Monday Tuesday 26/27 and want to do something different but it's a bit last minute (got let down by someone). 

So on the vague chance some car enthusiast here might know of something, I'm after inspiration. I've had a look at  Rockingham for their experience  days and such like but can't see anything for Monday.

I'm Midlands based and looking for rallying/racing or something; or flying perhaps but as I said, it's simply very last minute.

Thanks for reading!

Hi Spacewagon

Thanks for answering :) 

Tbh I fancied a bodyguard driving course - there  is one that a 2 day version but I needed to have budgeted and planned that  far further ahead. It was just for fun and improving my driving skills. Anyway something exciting like racing or rallying was what I fancied as I sit in an office all  day coding, top and tailed with a half hour commute. Think I have to plan  these things more carefully - lastminute.com does NOT live up to its name with these experiences :)