Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

GS300h service intervals / running costs

13 minutes ago, oraman said:

OK 

OK thanks ...good point. The key things I regularly get done on any car I have is 

Oil change

Air Filter 

Sparks (not sure what the interval is on Lexus but its 45K on my Toyota with Iridium ones)

Transmission oil change

Pollen filter

Is the transmission oil change straight forward on the GS300h and RX450h? just unplug, flush, refill from top and plug up with new washer?

I know the spark plug change is a major job on the RX.

Not too sure on transmission oil change, its supposed to be sealed for life but if people do change them, tend to do them at 100k miles. 

Lexus spark plug change on the GS is 60k. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk