Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Navigation mouse and Audio not working

Khio77

• 3 months later...

has anyone found a solution ? my ct200h has the exact same issue.

no power to radio,

mouse control not working ,

dash nav display works fine but can not control due to mouse not working.

mouse self-centers when ignition turns off.

basically same as khio has described. 

any suggestions are appreciated 

• 2 years later...

This is caused by a bad audio fuse, you need to clean the holder tabs with the fuse out, awkward but doable.

Watch out at the sealers, they don't have a clue and will charge you £££$$$'s 

Alan.

• 2 months later...

Have recently had the same issue as Khio77 in my ct200h 2012 Lexus. Screen works, mouse and radio do not. I bought a used Navigation Display Controller 84780-76010-CO. I have reset the Battery, sprayed the fuses and pulled them in and out, and installed the Navigation Display Controller with no luck. I do not want to take it to the Lexus dealer because it is so far away and expensive. I called the Toyota dealer and they are two weeks out for service. I am trying to decide if I should buy a new/used head unit. I'm not sure how I would disconnect and reinstall this unit. Not a car person, just a girl trying to save money and I love my Lexus!

• 2 months later...
On 10/16/2020 at 12:06 PM, LD1966 said:

Have recently had the same issue as Khio77 in my ct200h 2012 Lexus. Screen works, mouse and radio do not. I bought a used Navigation Display Controller 84780-76010-CO. I have reset the battery, sprayed the fuses and pulled them in and out, and installed the Navigation Display Controller with no luck. I do not want to take it to the Lexus dealer because it is so far away and expensive. I called the Toyota dealer and they are two weeks out for service. I am trying to decide if I should buy a new/used head unit. I'm not sure how I would disconnect and reinstall this unit. Not a car person, just a girl trying to save money and I love my Lexus!

hey there i had the same problem and i just fixed it its one of the 30 amp fuses in the engine bay fuse box

• 4 months later...

I am having the exact same issue here. I don’t see a true resolution, was there one? Fuse?

Symptoms: stuck on audio screen or navigation screen, power button hold down to reset does not work, phone Bluetooth will no connect, remote mouse recenters at power on of car, remote mouse does nothing thereafter, exactly as originally described in thread.

diagnostics: fuses rad1 rad2 shorn panel and a few others checked, Battery disconnect reset did nothing

• 7 months later...

Im having the EXACT same problems as everyone in this thread. I don't suspect the fuse holder is the problem as I measured voltage getting to the back of the head unit... but Ill try it. To see a full list of things I've tried take a look at my forum post here on CT200H Forums

If anyone has found a solution please post it. Ive replaced the head unit with used ones twice already.

• 4 months later...
On 1/22/2018 at 9:18 PM, donjiang said:

I've the same problem with my 2011 CT200h after those heavy raining days in Southern California and the good news is: I've it fixed ! Just a few easy steps. Open your hood, remove the fuse box cover, full out the Radio fuse ( check It, make sure It wasn't burned) spray the WD 40 into the fuse connection (you might need to reinsert and full it out couple of times to get rid of the burned spots)  Turn on the car ignition ( press It twice) reinsert the Radio fuse into the connection and wait for the system to reboot and that's It ! You're good to go. Everything should go back to normal ! Meanwhile, the Lexus dealer asked me for thousand of dollars to replace the system !!! SCREW THEM ! OK, good luck and have fun folks.  

Hello everyone,

I brought my car to a carwash the other day and now I have the exact same problem! I've tried everything mentioned by you in your posts but my Radio is still not working. The behavior is exactly as you describe it. 

Navigation starts by default but Mouse and Radio buttons are not working. Steering wheel phone button opens the dial-pad but can't do anything.

When you refer on cleaning the fuse contacts, which fuse you are referring to? 

I've tried this - which it does restart the media: show HDD Loading screen. 

RAD №1 - 15A - Audio system, navigation system

Is there anything else I can try?

Please help me!

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, Vincent D said:

Here the same problem, can't find a solution here but a lot people with the same problems. Please write your solution. Vincent

Unfortunately the only solution is a new/refurbished power amp. Got mine fixed for $2k CAD (approx. $1300 amp + $500 installation, + tax) few months ago by local Lexus service in Canada, after a different audio shop failed to fix it.  See attached photos for my old broken unit. Bubble wrap bag is from the new replacement unit 

Buying them on eBay is cheaper, but may or might not be compatible with your vehicle model, trim, etc.

Good luck with your vehicle. Let us know if you find a different solution... 

IMG_20230111_173137~2.jpg

IMG_20230111_173200~2.jpg

IMG_20230111_173357~2.jpg

IMG_20230111_172139.jpg

IMG_20230111_172419.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/22/2018 at 6:18 PM, donjiang said:

I've the same problem with my 2011 CT200h after those heavy raining days in Southern California and the good news is: I've it fixed ! Just a few easy steps. Open your hood, remove the fuse box cover, full out the Radio fuse ( check It, make sure It wasn't burned) spray the WD 40 into the fuse connection (you might need to reinsert and full it out couple of times to get rid of the burned spots)  Turn on the car ignition ( press It twice) reinsert the Radio fuse into the connection and wait for the system to reboot and that's It ! You're good to go. Everything should go back to normal ! Meanwhile, the Lexus dealer asked me for thousand of dollars to replace the system !!! SCREW THEM ! OK, good luck and have fun folks.  

This worked for me!  Two years my whole infotainment center didn't work. Wrong time half the year. Etc. All I did was pull the right fuse, start the car, and put the fuse back in.  It reset the system and my control stick started working again like new!  Thank you!!!  My mechanic wanted $3300 to replace the "broken control" 😕