Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New member saying hello...

Clarkey5100

Hello.

Took receipt of my ct last week. Great car to own.  I have had many different makes and models over the years, but for some reason this little beauty is my favourite.  In actual fact, I still own, until someone buys it my 07 S Class 320.  A great car for its own reasons. MPG not being one. 

I decided on Solar Yellow for my colour. They appear to be rare. It is defo a Marmite colour. :-) 

This Topic was just to say "hello", and to thank you in advance for any advice or help given.

Colin

I haven't seen that colour in the flesh but it definitely wasn't for us - it would be a boring world if we were all the same though :)

We've only had out CT for a couple of weeks, it's definitely one of the better cars we've had.

3 hours ago, -Rich- said:

I haven't seen that colour in the flesh but it definitely wasn't for us - it would be a boring world if we were all the same though :)

We've only had out CT for a couple of weeks, it's definitely one of the better cars we've had.

HI Rich

I know what you mean. I thought that my Wife would have hated it, and that my pal would have loved it. Oh no. The exact opposite. 

It's good to be different. 

What colour is yours mate?

4 hours ago, Rednotdead said:

Oof - brave choice on the colour, says he with a boring black one!

I know. That's the thing. They are few and far between. Black is good....

Could have had grey, but there are a few running round. Nice colour though. Then there is the blue, but my neighbour has one so that was out the question.  I got it from Lexus and it went in for a few jobs last week.  They gave me a brand new sport in a very nice pearlescent white. Very nice.... :-)

7 minutes ago, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

Got a picture of yours Clarkey? Only I've seen a few orange Lexus cars and a few yellow back in about 2005 but not a recent yellow.

Hello Steve. I'll post some tomorrow mate. As I say. It's a like or hate colour. :-) 

17 hours ago, stormchaser said:

Seen some Yellow ones online and it really suits the car. Mine is a Artic Pearlescent White.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely colour you have there. Think that's the colour I had for the week, and will probably be my next colour....

• Like 1

Hi Colin and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch so please dont hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they dont go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike. Bluesman.

2 hours ago, Bluesman said:

Hi Colin and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch so please dont hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they dont go wrong that often.

We always love to see pictures of your cars so don't be shy.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike. Bluesman.

Hello Mike.

Thanks for the welcome.  So far so good with regards to the gang and of course the CT. 

Pictures will follow. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2016 at 9:56 PM, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

Got a picture of yours Clarkey? Only I've seen a few orange Lexus cars and a few yellow back in about 2005 but not a recent yellow.

On 11/10/2016 at 9:56 PM, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

DSC_0059.JPGDSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

1 hour ago, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

That's not too bad, looks more gold than yellow to me.

It is gold, but with green and about 1000 other colours when the light catches it. Ain't had time to give it a good wax yet. Would imagine it will come up good.  Thinking of doing the wheels in a titanium or maybe black.  What do you think?

1 hour ago, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

That's not too bad, looks more gold than yellow to me.

It is gold, but with green and about 1000 other colours when the light catches it. Ain't had time to give it a good wax yet. Would imagine it will come up good.  Thinking of doing the wheels in a titanium or maybe black.  What do you think?

32 minutes ago, thar said:

Ooh! Lovin' that colour! Never seen it before. Shame I've bought mine for long term or I'd look out for one that colour.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks T. There aren't many around to be honest. I love it me....

Yours looks well with the light interior with black paintwork. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links