Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My new ct200h sport

floggit

So after selling my ls400 5 long yrs ago im finally back in a lexus. Picked up yesterday from the showroom ,as a treat (they dont normally do that) and i can honestly say im over the moon with it. Just something different about being in and driving a lexus. Reading the manual they give you and downloaded the larger version i have a lot of reading to do. Havent stopped driving it and love every minute. No doubt will have some questions but up to now im 100% impressed. Pictures say it best.....

and the pics dont work, copied the img code over and first time its never worked, what have i done wrong?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, floggit said:

So after selling my ls400 5 long yrs ago im finally back in a lexus. Picked up yesterday from the showroom ,as a treat (they dont normally do that) and i can honestly say im over the moon with it. Just something different about being in and driving a lexus. Reading the manual they give you and downloaded the larger version i have a lot of reading to do. Havent stopped driving it and love every minute. No doubt will have some questions but up to now im 100% impressed. Pictures say it best......

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k440/floggit369/d4ba5e5ed7a18ebe8224e1e9d5df3a3f.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k440/floggit369/66e0c25fddbfb53da77712a4311cdccc.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k440/floggit369/e16782664febd33b6017b9b55b779fb3.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k440/floggit369/2170fcde9268441900a96606045b47ea.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

and the pics dont work, copied the img code over and first time its never worked, what have i done wrong?

Click the yellow "insert other media" and then "insert image from URL"

It should work that way.

Make sure you copied the direct link as well, not the other ones

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Steve ( West Mids ) said:

That looks really nice.

The pick-up in the showroom is a normal Lexus treat and some have a special room with lights for the pick up.

Maybe not plymouth, definately ot a separate room, i was told there contract is to have four cars on display at all times in the showroom and they removed a car to put mine in. I stated after the trouble i had i wanted to check it clean and dry. If they had a lexus audit while mine was in there they could have had trouble. Only what i was told?. Either way im extremely happy with it. Just so much better than other cars ive had.

Yes ive driven it as much as possible in two days. 

Right here the first questions from newbie ct owner.

1. Should the reverse camera guide lines bend while turning? Mine stay straight. Others cars seemed to bend.

2. Are there only 6presets on the dab radio? Seems too few with so much choice.

3. Every so often while driving i hear two short beeps. Nothing seems highlighted on instruments so what are the informing me?

On 14/10/2016 at 6:00 PM, floggit said:

Black shell, black wheels and black interior reminder me of a stealth bomber :smile:

1. Not sure myself, mine isn't that fancy!

2. I hardly ever use the DAB function but I'm pretty sure you can setup lists or something so you can have several sets of stations.

3. Speed camera warning.

• Like 1

Thanks colin, been in all dab menus and am stuck on that one. And it must be the satnave detecting speed cameras? I havent got to that chapter yet in the book lol. Thanks ill keep reading

1 hour ago, floggit said:

Thanks colin, been in all dab menus and am stuck on that one. And it must be the satnave detecting speed cameras? I havent got to that chapter yet in the book lol. Thanks ill keep reading

Yep 3 is defo the speed camera warnings from the sat nav.

The Sport model doesn't get the moving turn lines. Only the cars with Premium nav will get that

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2016 at 5:39 PM, floggit said:

Are the lines a programable option? Im intending to get the long push windows done

I dont think so, its certainly never been done before anyway.

Be wary of the long push windows - Lexus turned it off as default as they had loads of complaints about customers arriving to a soaking wet car in the morning as all windows had been opened. Worth thinking about if you park your car outside your house at night.

• Like 2

Good point rayann, i am currently considering the carista obd2 so i could try it and change back if not for me myself. Checking their webpage there are so many programable options the dealer would soon get bored of me.

had the car two weeks now and absolutley loving it!

the carista app is great i've had it for afew years now ,i did enable the long press for windows down and luckily for me i put

all the windows down during the summer months so i still had a dry car ,the worst thing is you really dont know you have

pressed the button so it could happen at any time. if you do enable it make sure you've been to specsavers so you dont

press the wrong button in error lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
No posts here for a few days so thought id chuck some up, can you tell im still loving it! Washed/detailed inside/out on weekends :yes:

IMG_1201.JPGIMG_1199.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

You missed a bit [emoji13]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

16 hours ago, floggit said:

No posts here for a few days so thought id chuck some up, can you tell im still loving it! Washed/detailed inside/out on weekends :yes:

IMG_1201.JPGIMG_1199.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

naah ! its not a patch on the white mark 3 LS400 u used to have !!! lol

nah seriously it looks pretty mean!

• Like 1