Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi I fitted 4 Crossclimate approx 4 weeks ago I have covered approx 2000 miles and so far all is well.

they are quiet, they are good in Wet and Dry. The feel OK.

i got mine from Quickfit and paid £650 for 4 Tyres they are 235/55/19" they have only came out in September this year.

will wait till the winter weather to see how they compare with winter tyres.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rayaans said:

Interesting and great to see they have come out in th RX size. I'll definitely consider them after the Latitude Tour HP have worn as they were also great!

Me too.

The HP's are marked as M&S, but time will tell... 

I have used Nankang snow SV-2 for a number of years now on different cars during winter use, have just put them on for my RX450 today at £105 a piece, which is good value for its winter grip.  I would highly recommend these tyres, have never let me down.

• 1 month later...

Good to back on the forum after a while.

Looking at getting all weather upgrade to my RX450. Booked for Perilli AS Scorpion Verde next week - any verdict in favour or against?

I hope they are better than OEM Dunlop 270 ....

2 hours ago, sylm_2000 said:

Looking at getting all weather upgrade to my RX450. Booked for Perilli AS Scorpion Verde next week - any verdict in favour or against?

I believe they ride rougher as they're XL rated with stiffer sidewalls. 

Reports from the US suggest they have some tyre roar. Michelin Latitude Tour HP seems to be the one to go for for the RX if wanting all seasons. currently have them on and not a single issue.

I've tested crossclimates on a golf before and they were pretty good as well

• Like 2

I have a full set of Michelin Crossclimate 235/55/19 fitted since the middle of sept.

I have driven approx 4000 miles in different weather and they are very quiet compared to the Michelin Sport 3.

i have driven in temperatures at -5 and all seemed OK they are good in wet and dry conditions.

so far so good.

• Like 2

Finally caved in to the earlier decision and stayed with Perilli all season. Got the tracking, wheel balancing and alignment sorted when at the garage.

What a difference it makes! Car is just over an year old but difference in driving is immediately noticeable. Got a trouble of getting rid of four Dunlop almost new but very happy with the choice of tyres. Weather testing in Europe for Christmas !

On 10/12/2016 at 10:48 PM, sylm_2000 said:

I've got the scorpion verde on my 450H. More than happy with them. Good grip, low noise. Replaced the Dunlop OEM's after 20k as they lost their grip, TC kicking in every time i pulled away in the wet. 

21 hours ago, DanD said:

Michelin Lattitude Tour HP on mine and very happy.

I wonder how they compare with the Cross Climate.

I've done over 100,000 miles on Bridgestone Potenza tyres. Now they're discontinued I went for Michelin Latitude Tour HP as they'd been well spoken of on here. I can't believe the difference ! Wish I'd have changed tears ago. Feels like a different car.

Alan

• Like 1