Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Folding mirrors

Chris Krix

Just Px's my Juke Nismo for a ct-200 advance plus, July 2015. Two criticism's - lack of auto folding mirrors and low height of passenger seat.

Any advice on how to retro fit an auto function to the folding mirrors?

Anyone raised the seat height, apart from the obvious cushion!!

2 hours ago, Chris Krix said:

Just Px's my Juke Nismo for a ct-200 advance plus, July 2015. Two criticism's - lack of auto folding mirrors and low height of passenger seat.

Any advice on how to retro fit an auto function to the folding mirrors?

Anyone raised the seat height, apart from the obvious cushion!!

The auto folding mirrors are only on the F-Sport and Premier I believe.

I think there may be third party products which can be added to make them auto fold so might be worth a google.

Also, I dont think there is an option to raise the seat height

Hi, the seats are low in a ct. is your drivers seat adjustable? With mine right up my heads on the headliner!! I have it low though.

As for folding mirrors i keep forgetting to push the button which is anniying.

the electric mirror loom could be standard across models. Needs someone to see if theres a unused connector behind the panel where the switch would go. Maybe that easy but prob not lol

11 minutes ago, floggit said:

Hi, the seats are low in a ct. is your drivers seat adjustable? With mine right up my heads on the headliner!! I have it low though.

As for folding mirrors i keep forgetting to push the button which is anniying.

the electric mirror loom could be standard across models. Needs someone to see if theres a unused connector behind the panel where the switch would go. Maybe that easy but prob not lol

The driver's seat is adjustable on all CT's. I think OP was referring to the passenger seat being unadjustable and too low but Im pretty sure there's no option to adjust it.

The passenger seat is at a fixed height as said. My Premier has the folding mirrors which I always leave on auto so they pop out when I unlock the doors. It would be interesting to know if the loom for these does exist even if not fitted. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about this on the US forum.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1