Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine light and trc light

Lee josh

Hi folks have is200 sport 2003

Comeing home 2night sitting at around 50 55mph started 2 miss few times now engine light is on and trc light is flashing why would this be 

Help plz n thanks 

Hi ,you will need to have the fault code or codes read by someone with a reader before you can progress any further ,guessing is not a viable option. A dealer will usually charge in the region of £50 for this or you can buy a reader off E bay for less and then you will be able to check in future. If you post up the code numbers on here ,you will get help with the diagnosis

Dave

Hi ppl got a code p1305 if that any1 nose wat it is was told its the 2nd coil pack but put new plugs in car was good for bout 12mile then wudnt run right keep cutting out then started up again but engine n trc was flashing 

On 07/11/2016 at 10:23 PM, TigerFish said:

Try swapping the coil packs around and see if the code moves. P1305 is the second coil pack according to my code table.

Sent from my iPhone using Lexus OC

Ya thats wat i thought second coil pack  did swap it with them all lights still on so put new coil back on the second 1 again came out tue moring lights all off n have been hopeing it stays that away now thank god thanks for the all..