Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heads up - ISF coming on the market

Hi all,

I don't contribute often to this forum but I do read it every day. I've seen a few posts where members are asking about various cars in dealers.

I traded my ISF in today against a GSF and the Lexus dealer told me it would be going to the auctions as it was too old for their stock, so it will be appearing in a dealers sometime soon. Don't know where but if  GU08VSN turns up on a forecourt it was mine. I've had this car for 4 and a half years  and enjoyed every minute of it. This is a good car and I would have kept it for ever if a chance to buy a nearly new GSF at a substantial discount hadn't turned up. 30,000 miles and all it cost me  apart from servicing was 3 tyres and some brake pads and discs. Only 2 things went wrong, the idler pulley on the drive belt and a seized caliper, both paid for by Lexus' warranty. It has full Lexus SH and about  75K on the clock so if it turns up with less than this someone's been at it. It's also going to need new front discs fairly soon as the thickness is near the minimum.  I do have   the new discs as I intended to do them later this year, so I'll probably put them on eBay.

Watch out for this car, it's been loved .

2 hours ago, MNMJ said:

Congratulations on the GSF purchase.

Maybe its time to have a combined forum for the ISF, GSF and RCF?

I think an 'f' forum would make for sense.

I had some low ball offers when mine was up and ended up taking 1k less than I wanted to shift it and I was immaculate. They are better known now more than ever so hold tight for the correct buyer 😃

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2016 at 10:02 AM, JoshW said:

Lexus ISF - BOSS Motors

Must be this one then right? I wish I could swap my GS 450h for one of these, love them.

It certainly looks like it. If you want one go for it, they're all getting older and they don't seem to be getting much cheaper.