Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400h Wiring Diagram

Hi,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the Rx400h (mine is an 07) - I'm trying to debug a couple of problems with the park sensors and their connections into the main loom. I have the LPA800 installation guide but I need the main diagram as well.

Thanks

David

If it's an official Lexus accessory, you can download a guide free at www.lexus-tech.eu

You can also log in and for a massive 3 euros access any Lexus tech docs for 1 hr and download wiring schematics as PDFs.

BUT I've been trying to do this recently and haven't been able to get the website to work as it is really finicky and presumably wants a Windows XP machine with Internet Explorer 8....!!!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Click Online Subscriptions and choose the option you want; it says up the top that electrical wiring diagrams are included but if in doubt, send them and email (address in FAQs section)...

4a1755aac084a1f33ae29dc637527428.jpg

Can I ask what spec machine you are using as I cannot find one that works with the website and allows me to click 'submit' to login!

I may have to break out a really old laptop I have to see if that works :S

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I got to the subscription and actually paid for 1 hour but it would not let me find the viewable diagram, jus the £300 purchase.

I have Win XP Pro with Google Chrome which seems to work OK.

OK, I found it. On the 'purchase page' there is a tiny icon like a magnifying glass and that is the viewing option. I downloaded what I think I need.

Just as well as my email to their help desk bounced back as the mailbox is full!

Cheers

David