Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

brembo brakes

ashyk36

Hi all. Car braking is currently driving me crazy, brake are squeeling so i recon its time to change the brakes (if im wrong please tell me).

Been on Euro car parts and I have found the following:

brembo Brake disc x1 (Front): £47

brembo Brake disc x1 (rear): £39

brembo brake pads (front): £41

brembo brake pads (rear): £46.

Would like to ask if these are a good price?

Thanks

I don't think brembo parts going to change anything, they are the same parts made to meet same OEM specification. If you have worn pads or lipped rotors then obviously replacing them would help, particular brand doesn't really matter. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would probably be money better spent to refurbish your calipers (particularly rears). Dismantle the rears, clean up and re-grease the slide pins. You can give your discs and pads a thorough inspection during this process and decide whether you need to spend the money on new ones. I've got a full set of brembo pads on my IS250 at the moment, they are okay, but don't do that well when they get hot. I preferred the EBC redstuff pads I had, but they ate through the discs like nobodies business. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those who like to get their hands dirty ( or wanna past them to their trusted mechanic to fit) Eurocarparts have 50% of pads and discs, including brembo, up till 9pm today, 15/11/17, so if you are in the market for some any time soon well worth it I reckon.

use code FLASH50 (only for pads and discs remember)

cheers Paul M.

• 3 months later...