Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX200t - 300H Black Bison kit

On 13.05.2017 at 1:17 AM, Eire Lexus said:

A big big done on all the work!! But any chance of ever seeing this looking amazing on the actual car??

Thanks!

Pre-fitting has already been. ;)

Now I will finish making copies and I will issue pics.

I don't post pics with preliminary fitting for the reason that the car was white, and the genuine WALD details were black colour.

I want to do everything in white and then show you.

• Like 1

Wow Kirill, i do admire your attention to detail. Thing is i keep looking into this thread to see if there is already a picture of the real thing, just cant wait to see how good it looks.

If only i was as patient as you....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

On 8/5/2017 at 8:12 PM, J Henderson said:

There's pictures in the first post

Seen that. Just want to see where the thread is headed and what the finished article looks like. Not a demo photo from the manufacturer of the kit.

• Like 1

On 10.08.2017 at 6:39 PM, paulrnx said:

Are the parts being made to fit on an existing car or are they being made to sell on?

The original will sell for 3500 euro, as I will finish making copies.
Copies will sell for 2500 euro with delivery

On 07.08.2017 at 7:40 PM, paulrnx said:

Seen that. Just want to see where the thread is headed and what the finished article looks like. Not a demo photo from the manufacturer of the kit.

Don't worry!! Quality is the same + all fittings copy.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links