Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

NX200t - 300H Black Bison kit

6 hours ago, dutchie01 said:

You teally seem a patient chap when did you start this, two years ago??

I bought the original in November. Got it in January. So only a year has passed. As usual, I don't have time for myself. :))))

Sorry to be blunt but what a ridiculous thing to do to a car.

The NX isn’t exactly Land Cruiser-esque at the best of times but you’ve robbed it of what little ground clearance or supple ride qualities it had and made it look like a should be amazing around a race track without presumably making any upgrades to the engine output and/or brakes?

All show, no go. [emoji107]

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:45 PM, Odysseus said:

Sorry to be blunt but what a ridiculous thing to do to a car.

The NX isn’t exactly Land Cruiser-esque at the best of times but you’ve robbed it of what little ground clearance or supple ride qualities it had and made it look like a should be amazing around a race track without presumably making any upgrades to the engine output and/or brakes?

All show, no go. emoji107.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse me, but why does this NX need to go quickly?
LEXUS NX -  for comfortable driving for every day.
Let's put in the parking  10 stock Lexus NX and one with WALD body kit. And let's see who will be paid more attention. 🙂

I have car for crazy weekend 🙂

• Like 1

On 7/15/2018 at 7:34 PM, LED-BOY said:

And let's see who will be paid more attention.

But if 12th NX will be in total "rust rod" style or in pink urban camo painting or on fire, you will loose badly :lol: Please, don't fool yourself you are looking for attention only, ther are many ways to achive this. Your way is IMVHO common, obvious, non creative and overpriced. And not many people like it, even if they pay more attention. But if it makes you happy, sure. :yawn:

6 hours ago, HarryM said:

You have done a fab job, just wait for the copywriter infringement notice... 

:)))) I made some changes that improve the putting on the car

And I did't sell products, claiming that this is the authentic

3 hours ago, Ben01 said:

But if 12th NX will be in total "rust rod" style or in pink urban camo painting or on fire, you will loose badly :lol: Please, don't fool yourself you are looking for attention only, ther are many ways to achive this. Your way is IMVHO common, obvious, non creative and overpriced. And not many people like it, even if they pay more attention. But if it makes you happy, sure. :yawn:

Let's see how many NX with a body kit will be in England in 5 years. 🙂

2 hours ago, LED-BOY said:

Let's see how many NX with a body kit will be in England in 5 years

Still more than with pink urban camo? 😄 Fat plastic body kits were fresh and new and brough positive attention in '80, early '90 maybe. But probably not 2018 in your "lexus f-look and performance pack and 4x4 and 1000 elephants" version.

Maybe I give you an example - we are living ("by accident") in rich area and share parking with the only pharmacy in the area. Nobody cares too much about porsches, lexuses, jags, even teslas makes sort-of meh now. Any fat body kit could bring some attention maybe, same as spilled oil on parking could bring an attention. Substantial positive head turners start from aston-martin, bentley (unfortunately bentayga too...), ferrari, or oldtimers. And I hope LC500 some day 😉 And you know what everybody passing by looked at a couple days ago, when I just back home from work? Suzuki Jimny. Just black metalic, mint condition and perfect silver celtic knot (painted or stickers? I did not look closer) wide as my hand, horizontal on sides. That was I call uncommon, original, creative and not "I am shakin my wallet, do ya see it from da back? DO YA?" solution to bring an attention to a normal car.

50 minutes ago, Ben01 said:

Still more than with pink urban camo? 😄 Fat plastic body kits were fresh and new and brough positive attention in '80, early '90 maybe. But probably not 2018 in your "lexus f-look and performance pack and 4x4 and 1000 elephants" version.

Maybe I give you an example - we are living ("by accident") in rich area and share parking with the only pharmacy in the area. Nobody cares too much about porsches, lexuses, jags, even teslas makes sort-of meh now. Any fat body kit could bring some attention maybe, same as spilled oil on parking could bring an attention. Substantial positive head turners start from aston-martin, bentley (unfortunately bentayga too...), ferrari, or oldtimers. And I hope LC500 some day 😉 And you know what everybody passing by looked at a couple days ago, when I just back home from work? Suzuki Jimny. Just black metalic, mint condition and perfect silver celtic knot (painted or stickers? I did not look closer) wide as my hand, horizontal on sides. That was I call uncommon, original, creative and not "I am shakin my wallet, do ya see it from da back? DO YA?" solution to bring an attention to a normal car. 

The first main reason for tuning is my desire to look better. Not like everyone else. Attention of passers-by is just a reward for my works .

8 minutes ago, LED-BOY said:

The first main reason for tuning is my desire to look better.

Ok, this circles back to personal taste of adults and discuss it pointless, IMHO.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ben01 said:

Ok, this circles back to personal taste of adults and discuss it pointless, IMHO. 

I agree. Everyone has his own opinion and his sense of taste

• 3 weeks later...

regardless of whether it’s someones cup of tea or not the paint match is very good which given the colour is very impressive. Did it affect your insurance much?