Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

And a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year from me too.  And I'll also echo PCM's comments about how helpful, informed and just really nice people you are.  It's a brilliant forum because of you.

Geoff

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PCM said:

Can I just say, 'Happy Christmas'.

It's a privilege to be amongst such nice ,informed and helpful 'colleagues'.

Regards,

Piers.

:xmas:

Happy Christmas Piers and happy motoring over the festive period.

• Like 1

Happy Christmas from me too, I'm just about to chop in my C Class Estate for a 2010 RX450h SEi. Getting very excited. Will be a nice contrast to my wife's CT200H. 
Lots to learn about the car, I'm sure it will knock the Merc into a corner. 

Ed

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Silversalmon said:

Happy Christmas from me too, I'm just about to chop in my C Class Estate for a 2010 RX450h SEi. Getting very excited. Will be a nice contrast to my wife's CT200H. 
Lots to learn about the car, I'm sure it will knock the Merc into a corner. 

Ed

Good choice & enjoy. Remember, it's quite a different ride to a car so will take a while to adjust. Once you get used to it, it's just great.

• Like 1

That's a good point, still my younger days of racing around are well behind me, i prefer calm and comfort nowadays. Boot will also carry 4 beehives, I have checked! 

I never quite get road testers who complain one car is a half second slowerround a circuit than another, TBH, who the heck can take a car to thje limit in this day and age. Nearly every car made today is actually pretty amazing compared to the cars i grew up with. Best car I have ever owned in 40 years of driving was my Lexus IS300 Sportcross, if this RX can come close I will have won the lottery.  

My C Cl;***** estate was not a bad car, did everything well, it just didn't do anything for me, i just love my wife's CT200h despite all the press hype.

I pick my new car up today, am now in a state of high excitement. 

All the best for 2017.

Ed in Glasgow

• Like 2