Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just had a service

Just an update to my original post.  To their great credit, my dealer is having the car back on the 16th February to deal with the matter of my scuffed wheels and the re-setting of the maintenance message following the service.

They are also going to update the firmware to the latest release VD12103B and, they will also deal with the matter of the safety recall which my car is apparently subject to.  Has anyone actually has theirs done yet, and if so what is it.  The dealer mentioned something about the rear wheel-arch when I was booking it in.

1 hour ago, bluenose1940 said:

Just an update to my original post.  To their great credit, my dealer is having the car back on the 16th February to deal with the matter of my scuffed wheels and the re-setting of the maintenance message following the service.

They are also going to update the firmware to the latest release VD12103B and, they will also deal with the matter of the safety recall which my car is apparently subject to.  Has anyone actually has theirs done yet, and if so what is it.  The dealer mentioned something about the rear wheel-arch when I was booking it in.

Rear wheel arch corrosion apparently

4 hours ago, Bob99 said:

Do we get informed by Lexus about the recall or are we dependant on this forum for the information as I just checked and mine is also subject to it.

We should be getting a letter but from experience, it can take anywhere from a few weeks to 6 months for them to roll out.

The thing I dont understand is - Lexus made a big deal about the wheel arches being rolled inwards or something and the whole point was to stop corrosion?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links