Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble Airfield Meeting

On 12/01/2017 at 5:32 PM, Tom24 said:

Haven't been on here for a while but if I'm not doing anything then count me in. 

Oops 🙊 I have age as an excuse............. 😐 

Big Rat

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Oops 🙊 I have age as an excuse............. 😐 

Big Rat

😁 😁 It was raining to be fair, would have been clearer in the dry.....I'm sure we can recruit a red and white, that would be epic. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

😁 😁 It was raining to be fair, would have been clearer in the dry.....I'm sure we can recruit a red and white, that would be epic. 

That's very kind it's good to be kind to the elderly 👴🏻 

Yep you're right about the other colours.

Big Rat

Yes,  as many as possible at the next meet, if we leave for a couple of months until the weather improves maybe a couple more will make it 

We need a red one and a white one please!!

• Like 1

I take it that the colours we have mentioned were the only standard ones available, did Lexus do special order colours from perhaps other models in the range.

I know some other manufacturers do this - for a cost.

Big Rat

28 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

I take it that the colours we have mentioned were the only standard ones available, did Lexus do special order colours from perhaps other models in the range.

I know some other manufacturers do this - for a cost.

Big Rat

I did see a platinum colour (nebula grey) not that long ago for sale on eBay motors UK. Only one I've ever seen anywhere in the UK (but seen it in the US) and thought it must be a one off or custom paint job. 

i-cXW4CNV-XL~2.jpg

On the eBay ad the colour looked quite flat (daylight) but in this photo it looks brilliant. Pretty impressive to be in a rare ISF and also... only one in the UK (probably) in that colour. Its out there somewhere.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I like the lighter gray, one step closer to that holy grail of IS-F colours - silver :)

@Big Rat, may I say how dashing your stock car looks in silver :)

How right you are matey and may I say what a man of taste you are as regards your choice of colour 😂

Big Rat

4 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Just spat my coffee out!!!! :)

Very good, he's a right silver tongue devil it's all that talk of speed and road rage 😡 that I find so seductive 😂

Big Rat

3 hours ago, Big Rat said:

How right you are matey and may I say what a man of taste you are as regards your choice of colour 😂

Big Rat

Come on Dav you know the only colour is blue!!!!!!!! and Paul, are you working in the garage again..........

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Come on Dav you know the only colour is blue!!!!!!!! and Paul, are you working in the garage again..........

I've been doing a physiological assessment of IS-F drivers based on car colour.

Black - Male or female drivers. The female drivers tend to be very aggressive!

Blue - Tend to show signs of aggression towards Coxster drivers!

Grey - Estate agents - yes, mainly estate agents.

Silver - What can I say?  Chatty types that like posting all the time.

There you go. I think that's a good bit of analysis done right there! :)

You know I do love the blue IS-Fs.... but, oooooooooooo, white - now there's a nice colour!

Edit: Paul ( @Big Rat) hasn't posted for at least an hour. Can somebody check he's OK please?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Matey how did you know that, I made the mistake of leaving the large doors open whilst finishing off some gates, and another neighbour walks by and utters those immortal words. I don't suppose when you've finished you could replace all my internal doors 🤔

No probs I thought all on hear can listen for another week to my meaningless drivel 😂

Beats being on site in this weather !

Big Rat

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Matey how did you know that, I made the mistake of leaving the large doors open whilst finishing off some gates, and another neighbour walks by and utters those immortal words. I don't suppose when you've finished you could replace all my internal doors 🤔

No probs I thought all on hear can listen for another week to my meaningless drivel 😂

Beats being on site in this weather !

Big Rat

Man, I just don't know where you find the time to work. All that Internet stalking must be so time consuming.

• Like 1

Just now, Flytvr said:

Man, I just don't know where you find the time to work. All that Internet stalking must be so time consuming.

Long long experience, ah the joys of being self employed 

Now shall it be work - or coffee and biscuits - or start another thread on here 🤗

Big Rat

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark G said:

We will never get a red ISF to turn up if he knows he is going to be psycho analysed by Dav!!

More likely to get a red Coxster owner.......or maybe not :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I've been doing a physiological assessment of IS-F drivers based on car colour.

Black - Male or female drivers. The female drivers tend to be very aggressive!

Blue - Tend to show signs of aggression towards Coxster drivers!

Grey - Estate agents - yes, mainly estate agents.

Silver - What can I say?  Chatty types that like posting all the time.

There you go. I think that's a good bit of analysis done right there! :)

You know I do love the blue IS-Fs.... but, oooooooooooo, white - now there's a nice colour!

Edit: Paul ( @Big Rat) hasn't posted for at least an hour. Can somebody check he's OK please?

No white or red in there chap.....!

Does anyone know how many of each colour isf`s there are?

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links