Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kemble Airfield Meeting

20 hours ago, CharlieC said:

No white or red in there chap.....!

Does anyone know how many of each colour isf`s there are?

I have been looking into this and I cant find anything, be interesting to know how many of each colour there are.

Silver will be the most common........ahem...............

• Like 2

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

If we can't find a red ISF maybe we could all chip in to get one of the ISF's vinyl wrapped in red. The only duplicate colour is the silver, what do you think @Flytvr @Big Rat? 😁 😁 

Doesn't grey equate to faded black? Another duplicate one thinks :yahoo:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Doesn't grey equate to faded black? Another duplicate one thinks :yahoo:

I've checked my V5C and there's no reference to black, only estate agent grey, so it's over to one of you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I've checked my V5C and there's no reference to black, only estate agent grey, so it's over to one of you. 

;)

So now you are telling us that your V5 doesn't match your car!!!! Blimey, next you'll be telling us that it is an IS250 is disguise! :w00t:

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:

Ha no estate agent is going to get me in the red, I'm quite happy just being silver and nearly sixty 😂

Big Rat 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave McDave said:

Good effort chaps, despite the weather & looks like 5 is the new 4!

Despite the weather it was an enjoyable day, hopefully more people can make it next time.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links