Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodbye Zorro

4 years of amazing driving. I purchased my is200 SportCross and it has been the greatest car I have driven. We were gifted some money after my mother in law passed away last year and my wife and I decided to get a newer, more fuel efficient car. So Zorro, my SportCross is being sold on February 5th and will be living out his retirement in Belgium. Yup, the buyer is traveling to Wales and driving home to Belgium. 

The replacement. An IS300H Premium. Photos will follow, but not until Zorro has gone. I will be in mourning until February 10th.

1466870127246.jpg

Edited by Stuart Aspey
Grammatical alteration.

Sounds like a new chapter in your Lexus journey is about to start, hopefully Zorro is going to a good home.

Best of luck with your new IS...................don't forget the pics:wink3:

• Like 1

Zorro has been great. I have been using Fuelly from the day I picked up the car. I used to have it linked to my forum signature, but it doesn't appear to be working on the new site. But, 60,000+ miles and £12,000 in petrol, we had to look at another car. Lol. 

I was tempted to install gas . . . 

2 hours ago, ChrisIS200SportTTE said:

Yeah sad times. 

LOC looks different nowadays, not signed in for over a year!!!!!   Does seem like it's only me and you left Dean from the old lot lol 

It is Chris, i'm trying to organise a meet for sometime in March if interested, it's in the Club Meeting section :)

• Like 2