Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2017 Lexus Meet - 18th March 2017

Dinho

On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 at 3:06 PM, peachy said:

Looking forward to seeing an IS-F in the flesh instead of having to drool over pictures of them. 

Wait until you hear them! 😍

Looking forward to meeting everyone and checking out some of the other lexus models, the F is my first one!

2017-03-04 14.40.21.jpg

• Like 5

Hi all, hope you will have great meeting tomorrow (If i understood all from topic correctly). Please can somebody advise when forum can expect London meeting or at least some London suburb meeting (maybe with some bbq)? I just don`t want to start new topic before I`m not sure what`s going on  :)

P.S - below I`m adding couple of pictures from google - how I would imagine Lexus meet.

Lex meet.jpg

Lex meet 2.jpg

2 hours ago, markrmthompson said:

Hi all, sadly something has come up at home and very reluctantly I won't be able to join you. I hope you all have a great time though. Best regard, Mark 

Hope all is ok Mark, thanks for letting us know. 
I'm sure we will see you at a future meet.

Hi guys, unfortunately I'm not able to make the meet, been a target of card fraud so have that to deal with today. Hope you all have a good day and manage to take some photos, weathers looking promising 

Sorry Dinho and Guys, but I am quite ill, I would likt to go but I feel terrible and I think is beter if I stay in the bed. For all you I wish a nice meeting, please could you uplouad some pictures about the event? Cheers! Have a nice day!

Yes we did Bob. You would have liked the IS200. The engine was sweet as was the sound system, I was very impressed. 

Big thanks go to Dinho for setting up the meet. It was good to meet everyone and their cars......I think I need an F but it was great to see the RC, RX and the Celsior. Wish I had listened to the stereo in the big 400 as I remember it was so good back in the day.

6 minutes ago, Neil E said:

Yes we did Bob. You would have liked the IS200. The engine was sweet as was the sound system, I was very impressed. 

Big thanks go to Dinho for setting up the meet. It was good to meet everyone and their cars......I think I need an F but it was great to see the RC, RX and the Celsior. Wish I had listened to the stereo in the big 400 as I remember it was so good back in the day.

Neil what sort of mileage did you clock up as a round trip ?

10 hours ago, Bob King said:

Neil what sort of mileage did you clock up as a round trip ?

Retraced steps via Google maps, 407 miles with the detours and worth every one of them.....I can say I was there to see the record 'magnificent 7'

And let's be honest, it's never a chore to sit behind the wheel of a Lexus.

• Like 3

I can't explain why but the RC just looks better in reality than in any of the marketing pictures, I love it. The blue RCF at the Bluewater meet opened my eyes to them. For me it has to be the V8 but it's beyond my budget for now so will have to make do with an SC.....or maybe an ISF.:cool:

• Like 2

David I am very tempted. If a grey, blue or red one with a sunroof turned up for say £15k that would probably do me fine but that would just be the start of it and there's the small matter of selling a much 'abused' project SC430.:smile:  

• 5 weeks later...