Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sorry Shahpor, only the one pic., had intended to get a s/h at about 5 months old but got a nice deal on a new one.

I live about 36 miles from the dealer done the route on many occasion in my 250 and never got more 36mpg today without really trying did 52mpg very impressed, and it's beautiful smooth.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dixgas said:

Picked this up this morning from Lexus Calisle, more than happy with it.

Superb car & really like the Sonic Titanium.  I also moved from an IS300H Fsport to a GS300h Lux.   The GS seems like a big leap up in comparison. I also notice the little extras like ambient door panel lighting & all LED interior lights & the auto hand brake. 

Enjoy & post some more pics!!

Ed:yes:

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I'm absolutely delighted with it, it feels a much more substantial car to the IS ( I'm not knocking the IS I had 3 ) and I now understand people's enthusiasm for hybrids its a wonderful system.

I'll wait for a little better weather and a backdrop more in keeping with it status, and post some more pics.

Capese21

I love the auto folding/auto tipping when in reverse mirrors and the all " LED " lighting ( besides the front indicates ) hurry on spring/summer.

Eire Lexus 

You won't be disappointed its a very underrated car, are you buying new? If so you'll find the " Safety System + " very good 

Thanks spacenase/Haylands

It's a lovely morning up here in Cumbria just had a little drive to nowhere in particular it realy is a beautiful car to be in and drive, the handbook advises to put 600 miles on before really giving it a bit of wellie, so only 450 to go.

Then dowm the M6 to show it off to the daughter.

D

• Like 1