Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS-F v Lotus V6 'thingy' - Filthy cars!

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

Colin

Would be nice in the summer months if a few 'F' could get over that way all colours of cars invited of course 🙂

Ive done the evo triangle bit a few times in recent years but only on week days when the traffic is lighter, be good to organise something perhaps all reading this matter for discussion at the March meet .

Big Rat

Good idea! I posted the pics secretly hoping to drum up some interest in an ISF tour :)

• Like 2

Flytvr.

It is a beautiful area I agree. Going over the moors the views are staggering. I have been up there in the winter snows, and believe me you would not want to breakdown there. The scenery makes the effort well worth while.

John  

5 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

It was a consideration but it can't GT. also, being 6 2" it's a bugger to get in and out of. The Evora for me is the perfect mix of mod cons gt and sports car. The exige for me is more a local road a track car. So, driving to the triangle for example is 4hours away. I wouldn't want to do that in an exige. 

Yes I see what you are saying I'm short ,old and a little arthritic.So being some 3 hours from that location it's probably not the ideal car.

I suppose it's like me buying and refurbing houses you always think there is one more in you .Best stick with practical fast comforts.......... cough cough.

Big Rat

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Good idea! I posted the pics secretly hoping to drum up some interest in an ISF tour :)

Yes I thought that but I think they've seen through your silver deceit .

Big 🤒😷🤕🤧Rat

55 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I've been looking into various rallies to take part in, being a big fan of the Gumball Rally. There are a few out there I'm interested in......pure rally etc.. but would definitely be interested in a ISF tour :yes:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark G said:

Some excellent pictures there Dav.

See, no mention of silver or blue cars.......................

Cheers buddy :)

Funny you should say that.  Did you notice that a BMW Z4 - IN BLUE, gate crashed one of my pics! Blue...... suitable for Z4s!  ;)

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Cheers buddy :)

Funny you should say that.  Did you notice that a BMW Z4 - IN BLUE, gate crashed one of my pics! Blue...... suitable for Z4s!  ;)

That's only because you used to have one - yes the Rat has finally dragged his carcass from his sick bed to participate in all things Silver 'F' related, and other colours occasionally 🍕🐀🍕

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

That's only because you used to have one - yes the Rat has finally dragged his carcass from his sick bed to participate in all things Silver 'F' related, and other colours occasionally 🍕🐀🍕

My Z4 was black!

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Close didn't you know Rats were colour blind, remembered the car though, why didn't you get a Silver one anyway 🤔

Big Rat

Just couldn't find one anywhere!

8 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

Just couldn't find one anywhere!

You have a point there, one upon a time I had a short list of 3.0Si M sport Coupe Boxster S (again) 350Zand  a S2000.

The Boxster S won over again purely because they are a great drivers car, oh and it was silver 😂

Big Rat

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Toothy said:

That is lovely always had a soft spot for these a genuine drivers car, colour jokes aside when I was looking I just could not find a standard car in the right condition.

They have very few issues none of which are expensive but like an IS-F in that regard now if it was Silver ...............😁

Big Rat

On 25/01/2017 at 3:08 PM, Flytvr said:

Late last year, a mate of mine and I decided we'd bugger off to Wales for a couple days of driving.

Day one was glorious weather - day two........ hmmmmm...... yuck.

Probably more Lotus (Exige V6) pictures below, but I know there are a couple of Lotus fans on here :yes:

If nothing else on this foggy Wednesday afternoon

Love the photos - look like they are straight out of a magazine shoot. Very nice work!!

The roads and scenery look fantastic. Looks like a very nice part of the country to visit and a good excuse for blast!!.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DAW said:

Love the photos - look like they are straight out of a magazine shoot. Very nice work!!

The roads and scenery look fantastic. Looks like a very nice part of the country to visit and a good excuse for blast!!.

Get your name down for the Midlands meet in March matey, we can then point you in the right direction of the bad lands in mean Wales. 😂

Mind the camera vans though !

Big Rat

6 hours ago, DAW said:

Thank you very much David :)

Amazing part of the world. Do it try it out if you get chance :)

21 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Maybe another time 👍

Big Rat

Would be good to come to a meet at some point as I've haven't been able to make to the last 2 Bluewater meets locally.  Will hopefully manage it at some point & thanks for the friendly invite.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
16 minutes ago, Stuno1 said:

Interesting 2 car choice. If I had the lotus I would be more inclined to buy a more practical other car. Great line up chap.

Lotus belongs to my mate. 👍

Ah! Makes more sense. Do you keep up on B roads? Nice move from exige to Evora for hm. 90% of the lotus dna with enough comfort and touring ability to make it far more usable on more occasions. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links