Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX300 Air Suspension stuck in high position on one side

slack - yeah, i have had same issue pretty much since i bought it all those years ago. The wear is always on the outside edge of the nearside front tyre. i had tracking laser checked, balancing,air pressure, etc....could never get to the bottom of it.

it's not even as though the journey home takes me on a sweeping right bend which would at least help to provide an answer.

Try to lift the car when engine on... it resetting all sensors... 

second: each sensor you can easy test... (it's a low chance is the sensor because if one is faulty then front or rear going up.

check faults... it might be problem with air suspension ecu.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 31/01/2017 at 11:11 AM, trousers1000 said:

no. that sounds like a tracking issue though

Did you manage to resolve your issue?

• 1 year later...

Hi there I have an rx 300 with  exactly  The same problem. Drivers side air  suspension  Stuck on full height, did u manage to sort yours out?  Trousers 1000 I want to try and drain out air like you suggested. Any help would be great as loosing my hair over this😕 thx 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 9:14 AM, Suffolk17 said:

Hi there I have an rx 300 with  exactly  The same problem. Drivers side air  suspension  Stuck on full height, did u manage to sort yours out?  Trousers 1000 I want to try and drain out air like you suggested. Any help would be great as loosing my hair over this😕 thx 

Me too. But I bought an eBay Techstream Diagnostics tool to be able to read the sensors and solenoids.

Part of the tool is also an active test where you can set the height of a wheel separately. Everything works fine, all solenoids open en close when activated, height readings also reflect the up and down movement. In the tool is also an option to give an offset to a sensor in case it's not perfectly mounted. To be able to give such an offset the tool asks you for a service manual value and an from that you can put in your adjustment.

I've been searching for a proper RX300 manual where I can find these values, but no luck so far. Also it would be nice to know what the height sensor must indicate when the car is in LOW, NORMAL or HIGH position. Guess I'll go for the option mentioned to disconnect the Battery when I have set the car 'straight' in NORMAL. Or has anyone a better suggestion??

cheers Sandor

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Im having the same issue driver side high and nearside rising and falling causing car to tilt did u manage to find a fix/ solution for this 

Any way to manually level the car?

• 6 months later...