Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS250 Wiper Blades

Balthane

7 hours ago, Balthane said:

Please accept my profound apologies and direct me to the correct section.

I regret my error and the resulting inconvenience.

I hope this is a joke because it really is no big deal. :smile:

It is just that you might get more responses in the correct section, which @normski2 posted.

I never look in my cars specific lounge, I click on "latest posts" and look at the overall input of all members.

This allows me to wind up a larger and better cross section of people as possible. :yahoo:

• Like 2

Thank you for your help.

I was under the impression (evidently mistaken) that I was in the right area. I will move to the correct section.

I am happy to admit that I have little understanding of cars in general and Lexus in particular which means I often seek guidance and opinions from other vastly more knowledgeable members. I am now somewhat stricken in years and am often bemused by the level of complexity of modern vehicles. So different from my first car (1966 MGB Roadster.)Hopefully if I follow your advice I will be directing my questions to a more relevant audience.

• Like 2

Densos have arrived from Carparts4less. Haven't opened them yet but very inpressed with speed of delivery and price so thanks to all who helped.

I had been using Bosch Aeroflat Twins on my previous IS200 and found them very good. I was quite surprised when I noticed the difference between the blades on my IS200 and those on my IS250.

9 minutes ago, Balthane said:

Thank you for your help.

I was under the impression (evidently mistaken) that I was in the right area. I will move to the correct section.

I am happy to admit that I have little understanding of cars in general and Lexus in particular which means I often seek guidance and opinions from other vastly more knowledgeable members. I am now somewhat stricken in years and am often bemused by the level of complexity of modern vehicles. So different from my first car (1966 MGB Roadster.)Hopefully if I follow your advice I will be directing my questions to a more relevant audience.

Post wherever you like mate, the mods will move it if it's an issue.

• Like 1