Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have an NX300 luxury which has DAB all seemed to be Ok with a number of stations now all it shows is constantly is No signal anuy ideas to re set the stations I am pulling my hair out  with the info system Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

DAB coverage in the UK is pretty poor in line with a 3rd world country. We think of these things and then invent the stuff to make it work but just cant be bothered to do all the work necessary to make it work properly, just like mobile phones.

Never had a problem TBH. The DAB in my Mercedes never dropped a station even in the wilds of Wiltshire.

The DAB in the RC seems to be very stable also, been across the south, east to west no issues.

This could be more down to the "ensemble" selected. If you see no signal, flick to the left on the screen and select next ensemble and then you'll see the next set of DAB stations. Ensembles cover Local, National, Local BBC, National BBC and others. I had no signal on my NX after I'd picked it up because I think it was set to local stations and as soon as I moved out of that area I had no signal. I eventually found the national BBC ensemble and then stored R1, R2, R5, R5L & R5SX plus a local BBC station. That's about all I listen to because I can't stand all the adverts on local radio. Not very intuitive with the ensembles and I stumbled across a thread on google when trying to find out why my NX DAB radio was sh1te