Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New member on the hunt

3 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Please excuse the off topic questions, but could you perhaps tell us how much the Mercedes warranty for the E63 was?  I could use a laugh. :smile:

For a ten year old e63 with low mileage and fmbsh, a little over 3k for one Year!

that and the crazy cost for e63 front discs and the head bolt stretch was enough to turn me away.

matt

4 hours ago, Dave400SE said:

I see Kermit and friends have now advertised Gib's car on AT....

Bunch of utter numpties. Why on earth have they done that if Matt has left a deposit on the car?

7 hours ago, GibletPH said:

Bunch of utter numpties. Why on earth have they done that if Matt has left a deposit on the car?

Everything with them seems to tak an age! They probably started the ad a week ago.

i have a picture of the mileage to know if it has been out for a 'ride' or two.

I'll drop you a text later Gib and thanks again

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, Mattmech said:

For a ten year old e63 with low mileage and fmbsh, a little over 3k for one Year!

that and the crazy cost for e63 front discs and the head bolt stretch was enough to turn me away.

matt

£3k?!?!  They really don't want to warranty the car, do they?  Not a good advert for potential E63 owners.

No disrespect to the IS-F, but there must be so many of us that ended up as IS-F owners due the fear of C63 / RS4 / M3 ownership.

Having ended up an IS-F owner, I feel part of something special :)

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

No disrespect to the IS-F, but there must be so many of us that ended up as IS-F owners due the fear of C63 / RS4 / M3 ownership.

Having ended up an IS-F owner, I feel part of something special :)

It's not fear fella just good old common sense and a large dose of research 😏

🐀

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rusty Crobar said:

The more I have the car the more I'm sure I won't ever have one of the rival German cars. Reliablity is such an underrated quality! 

That reminds me. I've got to pick up mine from Lexus tomorrow. Clicky drivers seat. Certain to be some fallout in Japan!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

That reminds me. I've got to pick up mine from Lexus tomorrow. Clicky drivers seat. Certain to be some fallout in Japan!

That's it a clicky drivers seat is that all, Matey's C63 up the road is back at the dealers list as long as a gibbons arm, I believe clicky seat on his is about item 384 on the list 😂

🐀

• Like 1

Made the trip up to Leeds yesterday, met up with Gib who gave me the low down on the car. The car was just what I was after, short test drive later we were on our way home. Used just over half a tank and averaged 29.1 mpg from Leeds to Kent.

fantastic car absolutely in love with it, a credit to Gib for keeping it tip top.

see some of you at the next Bluewater meet.

thanks again Gib for meeting up and taking to the dealership, great to talk to you. Hope you enjoy the evo

all the best Matt

ps, I would go out of my way to avoid using Evans Halshaw again, absolute shower of !!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Mattmech said:

Made the trip up to Leeds yesterday, met up with Gib who gave me the low down on the car. The car was just what I was after, short test drive later we were on our way home. Used just over half a tank and averaged 29.1 mpg from Leeds to Kent.

fantastic car absolutely in love with it, a credit to Gib for keeping it tip top.

thanks again Gib for meeting up and taking to the dealership, great to talk to you. Hope you enjoy the evo

all the best Matt

ps, I would go out of my way to avoid using Evans Halshaw again, absolute shower of !!!!

Well done that man, another car remains in the fold, 29.1😂😂😂😂

That won't be seen again once you start having a play 👍

Big Rat

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

Well done that man, another car remains in the fold, 29.1😂😂😂😂

That won't be seen again once you start having a play 👍

Big Rat

It's gone!!  Lol

damn quick off the line 😀

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mattmech said:

all the best Matt

Nice to meet you and your kid too. Congrats on joining a very exclusive club. I went out for a drive earlier and spotted a white ISF out in Ilkley. Sods law, owned mine for over a year and never saw another in the wild. 

All the best, enjoy it in good health!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links