Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where to buy new headlights

Hi guys looking at replacement upgrade mod headlights is250 none hid. Not sure yet exactly which ones but i like the look of the black smoked ones. Anyone recommend where i could buy them please thank you

There are many versions of cheap Chinese "aftermarket" headlights, not hard to find in eBay or Aliexpess. However, they not necessary are legal (many are actually made for US spec), nor they would please your insurance (especially smoked ones). As far as quality products goes I am not aware of any aftermarket products available in UK.

7 hours ago, Linas.P said:

There are many versions of cheap Chinese "aftermarket" headlights, not hard to find in eBay or Aliexpess. However, they not necessary are legal (many are actually made for US spec), nor they would please your insurance (especially smoked ones). As far as quality products goes I am not aware of any aftermarket products available in UK.

Thank you

• 5 weeks later...

I drive Lexus IS F(2011). I love this car, recently one of my headlights broke so I had to replace both. Luckily I found the needed set on https://www.uzooka.com/lexus-headlights/ . I'm very happy with my purchase .They have reasonable prices and convenient delivery.There are many good offers and a good service, so if you need new headlights I suggest to look at there.I hope this advice would be useful for you.

Good luck!

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, Nessal said:

Hi guys looking at replacement upgrade mod headlights is250 none hid. Not sure yet exactly which ones but i like the look of the black smoked ones. Anyone recommend where i could buy them please thank you

I am looking to replace one or may be both of my headlights and have been looking for sometime, can't find anywhere yet, so good luck, if you do happen to find some could you post please

I have a pair of chinese ones. Found light output very poor and the leds very blue. Ive replaced the leds with cree diodes and have new projectors to go in... i wouldnt reccomend them unless you plan on modifying them...

Still cheaper than buying genuine drl lights