Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need advise is200 LE and sport

DaCrazyOne

SO am coming to buying a nice Lexus is200 the question I have is with the LE edition that I keep seeing a few of and catching my eye. Does the LE limited edition have the LSD as does the sport version as am wanting sport but seen a lot of nice LE. However seen a sport version with superchager already fitted but needs work..

Tte supercharged kit  needs pulley.... How much are these and how hard are these to fit?
Piggyback Ecu DO I go piggy back or do I just go for a total unlocked ECU if so whats complications and costs.
Short shift gearbox..... AM not sure if this is actually needed or it already has in already as not really listed with much info on it.

Picture below is what already done to it.

$_86.JPG

Also first post here and no doubt soon to be many more posts as am going to be a new owner of a Lexus am just in the debates to grab this with supercharger in it with it being sport or do I go for the is200 LE and supercharge or turbo myself. What is your view in regards to this? Buy this as is and get rest work done or grab sport or LE and then do the work to that instead what would be best option and cost effective?

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links