Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My pride and joy IS250 *pics*

Hi guys! As the weather was nice down in the midlands today I thought I'd give the old lady a wash, wax and polish..

shes a 2006 is250 with a few subtle mods..any comments welcome good and bad..

she sits on the ISF wheels which were refub'd last year in black..need to repaint the calipers again some have lost colour and also new one fitted as well..

im a big fan of the Bechlin slate colour..especially in the light as it gives off a really 2 tone shine! 

Heres are some amateur pics! 

Also I installed f sport badges a while ago..I know the positioning may be debatabale but it seemed to look better on how I put them on?? 

IMG_6242.JPG

IMG_6245.JPG

IMG_6247.JPG

IMG_6259.JPG

IMG_6261.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6267.JPG

IMG_6268.JPG

IMG_6269.JPG

• Like 4

Hi Paresh and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

Great looking car.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike.

• Like 1

Love the car. Wheels look great. Wish mine looked that shiny!

Especially love the calipers. I did a similar (DIY) job last year and wasn't sure about the colour - glad someone else has the same taste :tongue:

20160625_103108.jpg

20 minutes ago, Monocle said:

Love the car. Wheels look great. Wish mine looked that shiny!

Especially love the calipers. I did a similar (DIY) job last year and wasn't sure about the colour - glad someone else has the same taste :tongue:

20160625_103108.jpg

Haha thanks! I really liked this blue

1 hour ago, Bluesman said:

Hi Paresh and welcome to the LOC. We are a friendly bunch so please don’t hold back asking questions big or small should you have any problems with your car. We always welcome ideas on how to overcome problems with our cars but as they are the finest cars in the universe they don’t go wrong that often.

Great looking car.

Happy Lexus Motoring.

Mike.

Thank you for the welcome!! 

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Wow I love the colour 😀 

What a lovely looking lexus you have there. 

Thank you! Though I would trade the colour for mesa red or sonic blue in a heart beat!

Very nice. :thumbsup:

If I am being totally honest, the rear F Sport badge doesn't do it for me.

The rest is spot on though.

Now, go find somewhere to take some pictures from further away. :smile:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Very nice. :thumbsup:

If I am being totally honest, the rear F Sport badge doesn't do it for me.

The rest is spot on though.

Now, go find somewhere to take some pictures from further away. :smile:

I appreciate your comment...

i though I would have dejected opinions about the badges on the front wing as I was really undecided where they should be placed as having them above the indicator didn't seems easy on the eye!

yes will try get better pics of the whole car from afar

8 hours ago, Scouselexus said:

How much you want for her she is gorgeous. Good work very impressed.

Thank you very much

i don't even know where I would start with evaluations..sitting on a 55 plate with 85k mileage..!!

Very nice!

I saw this colour recently and its certainly a good one IMO

Im not sure on the F-Sport badge at the back either - I think the placement is a bit off. Also, I can't tell properly but the rear wheels look somewhat lost in the arches so maybe a set of spacers would push them out a bit. Last thing is that antenna - I think it clashes with the roof spoiler.

However, having said that - the rest of the car is top notch and doesn't look anywhere near 11+ years old or near 85k either!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rayaans said:

Very nice!

I saw this colour recently and its certainly a good one IMO

Im not sure on the F-Sport badge at the back either - I think the placement is a bit off. Also, I can't tell properly but the rear wheels look somewhat lost in the arches so maybe a set of spacers would push them out a bit. Last thing is that antenna - I think it clashes with the roof spoiler.

However, having said that - the rest of the car is top notch and doesn't look anywhere near 11+ years old or near 85k either!

Thanks...appreciate your comments...

my pictures don't reflect a true image as looking back at them, it does look as if the rear wheel looks lost - maybe due to camera angle. 

Suprisingly the rear roof spoiler and antenna go pretty well imo and maybe again the pictures makes it look overcrowded!  

I hope I haven't overdone it to make it look different from the norm!! 

Yes shes 12 years old and no one believes  it! 

• 1 year later...

Nice job with the cleaning. Only things I don't like are the F-Sport badges, and the shark fin placement, it's too far back. See below for what it should look like.

lexus is250 shark fin.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links