Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Touch Up Paint

Hi, I bought my RX400h about a month ago now (best car I've ever had) and want to touch up a couple of stone chips on the bonnet, had a look on the Lexus eBay shop and noticed there's a few different "Silver" ones, I had a look through all my paperwork last night and can't see the exact colour; and of course the V5 just says "Silver" any ideas of where I can find out the exact one I need?

1 minute ago, Farqui said:

Good, so what's the code/colour?

What touch up paint are you considering? - I could do with getting some myself...

I use a company at Stourbridge for all my paint repair supplies. They will mix paint to any paint code, and put it in a large aerosol can supplied with 2 spray jets. One circular, and one fan spray horizontal or vertical. They will post it to you at around £10. The colour match is excellent.

If your paint is base coat and lacquer they can mix it as a base coat that requires lacquer "also available" or as a gloss top coat.  

The company is R A Romart automotive.   Tel.  01384 891281.  Or email   sales@romartautomotive.co.uk   

I have nothing to do with this company other than having excellent service from them over a number of years. Your paint code can be found on the label on the passengers door jam, and is usually a 3 figure code. For instance my silver Prius was 1F7 my silver Lexus is 1F2.

John

• Like 1