Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello, I'm new to Lexus - IS300h F Sport

newtolexus2017

Hi everyone, after looking around for a long time and taking advice over the past few weeks here, I'm excited to say that I'm collecting our first Lexus this weekend! It's an IS300h F Sport in F Sport white.

I'm completely new to Lexus but also have no experience at all around taking care of the car, maintaining it or knowing much more than knowing how to drive it. So over the coming months I'll definitely be looking for tips and learning more about the car and how to look after it.

This forum is amazing so far and very glad to be part of it.

• Like 2

I'm also new to Lexus, I've had my IS300h for almost 4 weeks, its great, mines a Mesa Red Executive, a couple of years old, its like brand new.

I came from a diesel Honda CRV, though the car I had previous to that was my favourite, a Saab 9-5 Aero Auto, this Lexus may not be quite as fast but its not far off, and in many ways its reminding me what it was like to drive my Saabs (I had 3 altogether), I hope you like yours as much as I am liking mine.

Vince

• Like 1

Nice one Vince.  I was a Saab man too. two 95s followed by two 93 Aeros.  On my third Lexus now, two IS250s before this one.

I'm certain you're going to love your IS300h  K, just treat it nicely and it will look after you.  Bet you can't wait !!!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, steveledzep said:

Nice one Vince.  I was a Saab man too. two 95s followed by two 93 Aeros.  On my third Lexus now, two IS250s before this one.

I'm certain you're going to love your IS300h  K, just treat it nicely and it will look after you.  Bet you can't wait !!!

you're right, absolutely cannot wait - I'm such a geek though, already starting thinking of what to buy re cleaning products etc!

Finally picked it up today!

I was never even that into cars but now I am see that changing... have already set memory seats and taken it for a few drives. The little things like auto dimming rear mirror, f sport frontage and auto folding mirrors... I can see why you guys love it.

Photos...

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1430.JPG

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links